Reviews for Can You?
method acting chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Great perspecitve and kickass ending. So dramatic (in a good way.) Great imagry as well. I really loved this. I think you deserve to be on my favorite authors list. Congradulations. Great work. Have a cookie.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Amazing again! Some of the lines really stood out to me - great job. I especially like : the only crime I have committed is loving you. Great words! QueenVixta
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This is an amazing poem I love it _
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This song really spoke to me. I sort of going through the same thing right now. Keep up the good work
Aella88 chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Deep. I like it. I have been trying to get better at free verse myself. Rhyme is so easy to stick too. I wrote a poem not too long ago about almost the exact same thing. Right now I am writing a story to go along with it. You might like it. Anyway, you did a pretty good job capturing the emotion. Sometimes it is hard to do. Maybe, you could try working with some more symbolism or vivid description. I actually just asked my friend for a list of synonyms for red so that I can say it different ways in the poem I am working on.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
this is pretty good. you should add a chorus to this and it'll be awesome! But I like the flow and the way you express yourself.

~Sorrow~
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
You're pretty good at conveying your feelings and showing your emotions, did you know that? This was an excellent effort.
Cursed-Destiny chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
So sad, yet so good, I can connect, I've felt like that too (hasn't everyone?) Good job _
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
so sad, i can understand this. been there too, ugh stupid ppl who hurt us :( nice writing.