Reviews for Hypocritical Faith
His Only chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Ohh wow. I sence a little bit of annoyance and maybe... malice too? Hahaha. Hon I dont blame you. The people you described in this were startin to annoy me too, and I dont even know them! I bet I can guess what denomination they are from too. Ok, well that was an unfair statment, but I've jjust found a certain group of people to be "overly-religious" which can really get on my nerves too, its not just you. I just hope you realize that when people are acting like this, they're not Christians at all. They're just wanna bes. One litte comment I do have... eh hem, well maybe you didn't know this but the Bible WAS written by God. God inspired men to write what He wanted (I had to read this whole book on the study of God and His Word. Not fun, I almost flunked the class. But my point is that it stated that God really was the writer of the Bible). Just wanted to clear that up with you :D Well, next time you see these "Christian Friends" of yours you should give them this poem to rea. Hahahaha! That'd show them, huh? Aww, I am so mean! Ok, this is gettin to be the length of a book, so Ill wrap it up. Excellent work with the style of this poem as well as your choice of words. It could have been organized a little differently, but the flow was still good so no worries! Great job and keep it up!
Jupiter666 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
o very nice. i think i might b christan (i honestly am gunna hafta run that over with my parents but... anyhoo) i take no offence to that. its very good. i like a lot. very powerful words. especially near the ending. its very good.
Aimee-Louise chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
jesus said that the scripture is holy, and he speaks through scripture. So, in conclusion, we do "worship" a book, because God is present in it. And God DID write it, because he had a hand in the writing of it, working THROUGH people to write it. I hate those hypocritical christians, tho, i know just what you're talking about. I just wanted to explain to you why we "worship" the Bible. Personally, I didn't think the poem flowed very well, changing styles throughout.
Curiosa chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
sharp, fresh, to the point, and unfortunately true in every way. Good job.