Reviews for Dreaming Reality
Carina chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
This is a neat story. I like the detail you put into it.
Islandbreeze chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Ooh, it's so hard for them to have ONE kiss...jeez, but what a great chapter, hurry and write the next one..I'll be waiting to read more!
Islandbreeze chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Aw, it's so sad. The little boys, and she's so upset...I actually hate Amanda right now, and that's my name too, so very good characterization-i hope she gets what's coming to her, and Mackenzie gets over this...good chapter
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
WHAT HAPPENED! I agree-no fair with the cliffhangers! Nice beginning, lots of emotional pain and some nice conflicts and character development too. Btw, thanks for your review, I appreciated it. Going to the next chapter...
lyingliar chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is a very good beginning! I have a suggestion however. The scene where Mackenzie's father show up and when she finally reveals to her mother her secret should be split up. These can be two quite dramatic scene, but when placed together, neither gets enough emphasis (i.e. her father walks out quietly after hearing about her near rape, when in reality any father would be fuming). Also Mackenzie should be more animated when her mother tries to force answers out of her (i.e "Fine, Mom" Mackenzie said angrily " You want to know what the world thinks of your precious daughter? Because of Jackson, everyone thinks I am a slut. That bastard (I dunno if you wanna use such a harsh word, but the situation could use it) tried to rape me so he could date that perfect Amanda. She set him up to. Now, thanks to her plotting and ppublie lies, I am the slut of the whole damn town!"

Anyways, just a suggestion. Good luck and keep the chapters coming!
Clemtine chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Hi, I really like this story. I don't usually read through stories with long chapters but this one seemed alright. I read in your profile that you are thinking of a surname for Kevin. I'll make a suggestion, but I'm not hoping you will like it. It just hit my head. There's this Korean Telenovela that I used to watch. One of the character's name was Kevin Park. Actually, I usually read stories with handsome characters, meaning the characters are described by wonderful features and stuff. But there is something in this story that I really like. I just don't know also need a beta-reader. And I'm also looking for one actually. But you don't have that much mistakes, don't worry. Whoah, this must be the longest review I've written. That would be all. God bless!
lilwriter13d chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I already admitted that my first two stories were jokes... and that whole line about being thirteen so I dodn't know anything was also a joke, I was trying to get a reaction from a certain person. Unfortunately it didn't work. As for the story called: The Popular Girl this story was mocking someone else's story. They thought they would write about some ugly girl getting picked on by people but yet she had best friends in her first week of High School. Half the stuff that happens in her story doesn't happen in High School and she says it does happen so I was trying to get a reaction out of her. She never reviewed or emailed be back though so I gave up. I think she realized her story sucks though because she hasn't updated.
bri-008 chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I love this story. I can't wait to read more.