Reviews for Flame Jockeys Episode 1
Omne chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hey you know what? I think you could make it as a TV writer. I mean this is very good writing and I think it would make a good show. Oh if only someone would produce it for you. Anyway, me thinks this is very very good and it's too bad you can't turn it into a real TV show.
JOE chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
hi-the story was good-i liked it was written in screen-play format,it was easy for me to was kool cause you got me at the end.i had no idea that austin was going to end up fooling around with mack. the dream sequence threw me off. its obvious she has strong feelings for merrill. bob and brad hint at merrill s feelings for austin at the end. so, leaves me hanging-thats-good-lol-to be critical wouldn t be fair-i have to read the other episodes-keep writin:)
ArchDemonNotion chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Very very good script writing. It's funny as all hell and very entertaining. I admit I had some LOL moments.
dragonelemental chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
A few criticisms but none of them very big... Again, i loved it. very funny, i loved the relationship that the guys showed they had at the beginning and the opening drunk scene was funny too, catches the audience. I assume it's supsed to be a script for a television series? I think it would need to be a bit longer if u wanted to do anything with it, have you thought of actually sending it away to a producer and seeing what they think? You've got all of the essentials, character development and relationships, main plots and themes, it could go all the way. Again the fact that it was in script form put me off at firt but when i understood what it was i thought it was bloody amazing. Really cool. Ok, i'm gonna go look at more...