Reviews for The Road to Hell
Krystal Watters chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
I look forward to seeing how Aaron does as king... but i can't read it tonight, too late...
Islandbreeze chapter 15 . 6/20/2005
This was a very powerful character driven story I think, the similarites between history and this piece were there but not necessarily too blatant-I liked it quite a bit and especially the ending, Aaron redeeme himself a little by dying a noble death, reminds me of Macbeth-but his character's growth throughout was horrendous, he was so callous! I liked the way you contrasted John with Aaron though, very very god job, awesome story!
Islandbreeze chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
Such a journey from ch. 1, but you've made it all believeable. One thing I didnt see was Chalmers main motivation-was it only religion or jessica also? Interesting ending to this chapter
Islandbreeze chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
Wow, he really is becoming his father-such irony. That was a good scene with jesscia, it showed more about Aaron's character, and the fact he would just spout off about the Callenites being bad, making them scapegoats, that kind of reminded me of WWII, excpet that Aaron really doesnt have malice against them- nhe just doesnt care. Good chapter, again more showing verses telling would be nice.
Islandbreeze chapter 7 . 6/20/2005
He's so methological-I don't know of this is a problem, or what you were trying to get- but I really dislike Aaron. Sometimes I feel almost kind of bad for him, but only for a second, and then I just don't like him again. Wonder what will happen with Jessica?
Islandbreeze chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
Aaron is becoming more and more like his father-the symbolism with the mirror was very nice and the dream was creepy too.
Islandbreeze chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
“Aaron seems to know you well"-I think this was supposed to be brandon since aaron is speaking. Quite a nice ending, if he bradon is to be killed, that is going to cause even more of a rift between family members-Aaron is not exactly a likeable character now, is he? Well, nice chapter-long too that's always good
Islandbreeze chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
A nice long chapter-some interesting views on character, Andrew is really dead right? He's not in hiding, like some wicked, wicked people do and then cause a ruckus when the 'deceased' returns? OK, enough rambling, I like this chapter-it ended on a good note, the only I have now is maybe you could use show vs. tell in the middle sections of the chapter.
Krystal Watters chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
very good... it gives a lot of charicter to aaron and makes andrew out to somewhat be a villan, and an ovious villan in the father
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
verry good beging. i can see how ppl MIGHT get a political view... but that just ruins the efect of it for me if i try & see how they match

i'll b sure to keep reading
hatespinnerbait chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
oh that's such a sad way to start out the story.I don't want him to die already.. :(
Islandbreeze chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
I'm seeing some similarities here, but not too obvious, maybe I'm just imagining it-Andrew and Aaron are portrayed nicely, I'll have to finish reading later-math finals are killer-but good job with this so far
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I like this beginning, vague and interest catching, loads of conflict already it seems-execution is pretty major, hm? what did he do-lets see, guess I'll have to read more-