Reviews for The Art of Being Fake
Anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow... just wow. Are you going to be coming up with any more parts of this story?
detache chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
AH! THAT WAS GREAT! Where do you go to collage? I'm thinking of going to the New Chapel collage in North Carolina...so I take creative writing. But, anyway, I have to start planning for collage soon (my parents are so...ugh).
tear-of-joy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
OMG that was great!

especially the song i loved it!
Chiclets chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow. I like both the story and the song, though the story seemed slightly abrupt in its pace. It was good, however.
Dorkazoid chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Very good! I love this. It portrays emotion very well. This should have got more than ok for the assignment you handed it in for!
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Aiee. This is lovely!

I adore the way you have Shannon's anger in one paragraph, and then answer the question as to *why* she's so angry with Navanna in the other.

I liked the ending- twas really brilliant how you had Navanna nearly bursting into tears when she was so blank before. And how Jake knew what was happening, even though he doesn't know Navanna's real name.

The song was good as well- I wish I could write a song like that, but, alas!

My writing skills (pshh. Writing skills. I can just hear someone screaming Aye Right _) don't span to songs, so yey! A song! ::grins::

You can cram so much character into such a short piece of writing, without making it *to* done for a brilliant piece of writing! Tis going on my favourites!

Channa(P.S- Thank-you for the review! ::is giddy:: I'll update soon... I think. Heh...)
Finger Dingbat chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
a round of applause and i tip of the hat to you. though some bits were kinda not-explained-fully, like how well excatly did shannon know jake, i thought it was wonderful, like the way you discribed navanna etc. so good job and carry on
JackieTheWarriorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow. That's pretty much all I could say.
Treg chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
you should continue this. Iit would make a good novel.
Karuli chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
such a sad story...is it true?
Jen Pennie chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This story is AMAZING. Wow, I really love it.
miss lavender chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Ohh, I liked this.. Especially the song at the end, it was all very well-written! Keep it up!

-Lav
dragonflie chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
i just wanted to say that i really like the song! i wish i could hear the music to it too. i'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story... goes to show that everybody judges everybody else too quickly
Ayushmati Menaka chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
It's good. I like your writing, some people I know say ours sounds somewhat similar. Well, anyway I like it. Check out my story sometime, if you want that is.
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Good story. I like the song as well.