Reviews for stygian harlot
angel-Janna chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Thank you for a) writing this , b) inspiring me to write something that hopefully flatters it, and c) listening to P9. They are incredible.

Have posted link to the story you inspired, and I really hope you enjoy it.

/secure/story/story_ ?storyid2710250&chapter1

Keep writing and listening to industrial!/ebm/whatever...

Janna x
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Like the part about "a goddess of your own" And the last word(s) "you(r mind)." I love how you play with the words.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
seems as though you've been going for a more conventional format lately. not complaining, just noticing. i really like this. "somber harlot / (that hides within sooty wings)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
What thorough and detailed imagery.
addie pray chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This has alot of great everything. When I read your stuff, I always try to find something wrong with it (make myself well-rounded) but it's all raw and gorgeous. Well done.
shola chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow. That's intensely beautiful. You use an approach to word usage that I've never seen before and it's amazing. Truly vividly awesome
evm chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
i love how easily you manipulate words. r-i-p is so much closer to the core of the meaning than the actual spelling of the word. 'sooty'intense love.
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
i clicked about 10 links to get here... first poem i read tonight. 5 stars; and would you believe I almost USED the exact word "sooty" a few days back? Changed it to "smoldered"! i like your visual cues. very much eye candy for my sore soul. ;(
thank you thoughtful chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
stylistically innovative, perfect-o, awesomely raw. you're bleeding me dry here.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
awesome
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
beautiful, sheer beauty. captivating and ertheal in tone. wnderful, a bit of a twist but still nicely romantic.

!* noelle *!
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i like the style of this poem and how it just...sounds when you read it out loud. GREAT job!