Reviews for Alone
Kyra Stryker chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
this poem was great and i think it's a good piece and choice of words. its one of my favorites now, and somehow it makes u feel that you want to become friends with the girl. lol :) other than that, its great once again.
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
A sad poem and well written. You've done well to come up with such a splendid poem such as this from a picture. I myself haven't tried that technique before. It sounds very tragic, and with a tragic ending, well done. Keep up the good work!
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Aw, sad. I like that it was inspired by a picture. It explains the uniqueness of the situation. Thruthfully, it's not the most moving piece of poetry I ever read, but it's well-written and descriptive, so kudos.
Louellena chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
"The tears fall as she recalls" stuck out for some reason, and "Does anyone care? Anybody at all?" as well. I like picture-based poems - don't know why.§Lulu§
ATH-dreams chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This was really good. I'd like to see the picture. :)

aware!
C-dog chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
hey great poem :) mine wasn't nearly as good :P
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
a sad poem, very sad. its good tho. i like it
redsage chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
why do people feel alone anyway? hehe what a question... such a sad poem.. i can almost see the picture.
Ethereal Kisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Me again.

This poem is fantastic, and I particularly like the verse:

"She’s dead to the othersNever receives any staresNot even a glanceNobody cares"

That is just so emotional and touches at the heart of anyone who's ever felt alone in their life. I also really like the structure of the last line, which makes it seem so final. It rocks.

Ethereal Kisses
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
very sad... well done
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
*cheers and clapping ensue* This is awsome! I love it...it's intriguing...Keep it up.-pammy-
Lavender341 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is sad but very well written. Keep writing!