Reviews for Rose Thorn
method acting chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Great idea, very clever. I loved the imagry and the raw descriptions. Very awesome. I enjoyed it.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Very nice, nice imagery and very... relatable. That may not be a word but who gives... v/good!
moonpearl chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Gosh! I can so relate! Your words are powerful and strong, and it's easy for me to understand the message, though i can find other meanings. Well written!

vanessa

thanks for the review!
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Good poem, you have used the image of the rose/ thorn to express very powerfully the way the speaker is hurt by the other person. A sad poem, especially since the speaker seems to love the other person, and becuase of this combination of beauty and cruelty in the other person that makes it hard for the speaker to let go of them.
Shiloe chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This is really cool. I like the metephor. I can almost put it to music in my head. One thing you might consider is using more imagery. As listeners and readers, it makes you really perk up and really feel. My best example of this is "Breathe No More" and "You" both by Evanescence...
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
You present nice imagery, but you really don't seem to have a sense of flow for this. It's very nice, however, and I wouldn't change had I wrote it. Very good job.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
this is a really good piece, i like it a lot, it can be related to so many people i know, good work thank you for sharing, and thanx for the review
putz-6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This is an awsome poem _