Reviews for Bubble Gum Ice Cream
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort.

I just wanted to comment on this. (The summary really drew me in) I really liked it, but because of the grammar mistakes, it really damaged some of the effect. Instead of concentrating on the poem, you catch those little bloops that annoy you.

Great poem!
allyburner chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
good intentions, and I can def. feel the emotions, but c'mon, man, use spell check! And get ur punctuation rite.

- Ally B.
Mylime chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow, this is really good. No way I would flame it. And I'm sorry about you dad. The feelings in it are strong, but that makes sense because you personally experienced it. And there's nothing wrong with the stanzas or the wording.
amanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
wow *starts cring* that was beutiful it was really nicly written i know how you feel (well it's probaly worse since you were there) papa would have been proud
blood.stained.fingertips chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I can totaly relate, my Papa died two months ago and the same thing happened to me, I was so scared. It so frieghtening... Great poem btw
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
hey, i absololutely loved this poem. i could relate to it in a way too, because my papa died two months ago. and there are always those certain things that remind ya of them. Ne ways, your poem was wonderful, and i just had to review on it! and i loved how it was written from ur point of view from that year. and not now. if that made sense? ne ways. *kw* i loved this poem! its going under my fav.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aw. So sad. This could be, perhaps, the best poem I've read on Fiction Press. It reminded me of my Papa. Holy cow. This poem is incredible.
Takehiro chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh god... I am seriously on the verge of tears. That is so sad. I'm sorry about your dad. This is very powerful writing.