Reviews for Vietnam
blue.eyes.can.be.deceiving chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
wow. this is umm. touchy? idk exactly how to describe what I mean, I just think it gets touches your heart, in a sad, almost mad way because your sad for this person and you're mad he's going through it. in other words this poem is very expressive. and you're prolly thinking i dont even know this person and she's leaving me this long review, what the heck? haha. I like leaving long reviews is all, lol. especially on good works. so great job on being expressive.!

-Ash (:
David chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow... speechless again. You have a way of writing touching pieces.

Take care,

David
BlackPheonix08 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Wow. Just wow. You have a VEDDY veddy good writing style. Your words demand attention and hold onto it until they're through saying what they wanted to say. Sorry it took me so long to review your stuff, it's a busy world, being a sophomore in high school. In regards to something I said in Raindrops, about the way people blame the government for things no one can help - is it just me or is it odd that people blame Bush for the hurricanes? What, did he do a raindance in the Oval Office? That must've been it. He and the secret service people and all the staff went into his office for a raindance. How ridiculous is that? It's sad when people, who are generally intelligent, decide to say the dumbest things. I know I'm only 15 and all, and no one tends to notice us teenagers very often, but even I can see that that's just a pathetically stupid excuse for acts of nature.

Anyway.

Great work and I hope you keep it up.

Angel's Broken Heart
cuddle pup chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
you paint a picture that is awesome and at the same time very frightening. My Uncle was a POW in the korean war. They broke his feet so he couldn't escape. He doesn't talk about it much. Now he doesn't have any legs. He got gangrene, so they had to take them. War is so ugly.-K
Loup17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
omg that's terrible... there are so many monstrosities in the world, but the worst comes out during war. i'd like to think that there would never be any people so terrible as to do such things, but i kno it's not true... this peice is quite good, in a truthful sort of way, keep writing.

JA

P.S. i have seen red vs. blue! "All i remember is a very angry kitten. And my throat hurts." hehe, caboose!