Reviews for All Of The Above
DofD chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Please tell me there is a second part, a happy ending.
S.E.Cates chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I clicked the button. Does that mean you'll add on a chapter to this. Puh-lease. *Hopeful Face*
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You capture her desperation well... sadly if I must say (for that means you've been put into that situation perhaps?...)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aw.. It made me teary... It's heartbreaking and touched my heart... Poor girl..
thisfemme chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I can relate to that. Boys are stupid sometimes. Although I was hoping it'd have a happy ending, I can understand. Great oneshot.
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
*cries*

Gosh. I was hoping for a happy ending...
chimerica chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
...It's actually blueish purple now...but okay. :D

Loved it.

I enjoyed the descriptions, details and, of course, plot.

*goes on to read more of your oneshots*
CD chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
so sad, but a beautiful ending
magic jelliebeans chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
wow this is really good but i gotta say i'm a lil bit disapointed in the ending. I'm a hopeless romantic and i really really wanted him to say he liked her back. But thats not the way its supposed to end - but hey snaps for you, you made me sad, so you prolly got the reaction you i just wanted to say good job
emjay chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
cant begin to tell you how much that hit the mark. cheers for all those who got their heart broken, life keeps moving, and u jump right back into the groove.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
fuck. you should do a prequel, or at least tell me what really happened.
ChargedPotential chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
no! why did he walk away? boys are stupid. this is really sad.
That Girl You Love chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
OMFG, a new story from my Elle-Belle? I is so excited!1one

haha. seriously, though, can't wait.

and, DUDE, why haven't I read this yet? this seems like it could fit right into my "love story" and work perfectly fine.

oh, elle, darling, why are we so much alike?
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
" ‘This’ is letting him hit on her when there’s no one else around, ‘this’ is late night phone conversations and shared secrets, ‘this’ is the heartbreak of being ignored in school the day after sharing her worst fears, ‘this’ is promises to hang out on the weekend that are always broken..."

i relate so much to this fic and what "this" encompasses are the very thoughts that went through my head. Very realistic one shot

its even more hurtful because he doesnt realise what he's doing to her. he's taken advantage but is too selfabsorbed to notice that anything is wrong
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 12/18/2006