Reviews for The Path To The Cool Girl
mistiqe chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
The bitterness spills through. It is not logical, it's emotional. It's poetry.

mistiqe.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This made me feel like I was reading someone's journal...if it is real, but a good read.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Astounding. Truly, and utterly breath taking. The reader can tell that it was straight from the heart, and the emotion, the bitterness, and the pain come at you, not overwhelming, but enough to get the drift. Wonderful.
Don't Wake Up chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
...it was beautifully depressing...a masterpiece...made me cry a little...you have your work cut out for you, you should get it published...thanks for reviewing...
concentric circles chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wow, this was really intense, and i loved every bit of it.
DailyLatte chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Its great. Truely amazing. I love all the random rhyming.

DailyLatte
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow... thats amazing! yet so so sad... I know how it feels to be an outcast, and you just pretty much summed it up. Thats really neat.
Pricilla Cox chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I want to meet you. I want to meet you because this poem was you. It was so honest, and written so beautifully. You sound amazing. You write amazingly. You must be amazing, and unique.

I want to meet you and write a book about you. I write books about people that I like a lot.
Firefly-chick chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
wow...very very powerful chick! loved every word, line, and phrase! keep up the great work!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
The narating in this is very strong and I have a graet imaeg in my head. Another good one.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wow. .I must say that this is absolutly brilliant. I applaud your talent.
The Outcast chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Amazing, just fucking have a way with words and emotional imagery.
Evaa Moffat chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
wow. it's so deep and compelling. i didn't want it to end evaa
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
it's beautiful. the sadness; the emotions behind it all. one of your best poems i think.

the poem is so realistic - it must mean something. take care and keep writing.

EB
Carey Miles chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Oh, Juliet, this was beautiful. I usualy don't enjoy very lengthy poems and will give up before I get too far into them, but this had me mesmerized. Although it gets a bit confusing at parts and difficult to follow, the overall piece is wonderfully well written. I truly enjoyed reading this, and I loved the rhythm and flow to it. Very poetic.( I know how redundant that must sound, but bear with me. ;P) Excellent, excellent work.

Carey