Reviews for Destiny Returns
karone-sakura chapter 13 . 12/7/2006
ROFL Katie sounds just like you! *falls over laughing* Oh dear lord I could just see it. I would be Chloe screaming my head off and you would be Katie. *cackles* Oh dear lord I can picture it! Thanks for the good laugh. As you can see I'm in a better mood today. The teacher being eaten! HOW COULD YOU! AND THAT POOR LITTLE GIRL! *grumbles* Bad girl. You no kill little girls. And that poor teacher. *sniff sniff* Well keep up the great work! Ciao for now.

Kristi
Kristi chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
lol. You know I love it hon. Great job! I like every inch of this chapter so :P. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for more!
Kristi chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Sorry hon but I'm too lazy to go back and review for each chapter. As you can tell I read the story... AND I TOTALLY LOVED IT! It was a bit dark but not too creepy. Seen worse. Well maybe if I had read it during a storm I would have thought differently. Any ways. Keep up the great work! This time... Don't wait that long again. Ciao for now.

Kristi
Vampire Queen 13 chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
Good so far. Please update! Explain villain!
pinkfairydust chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i love it when it's from different peoples point of views! it makes it really interesting
Si Lennite chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
Yeah, sorry it took me so long to read this. But I did, finally. Its great I love it keep it up
Sakura Reyna chapter 10 . 10/28/2005
Yeah, sometimes that sick emotion is love, Chloe. The demon puppet with the strings reminds me of Yura of the Hair in Inuyasha volume 1 of the manga I read. This is was nice, the action and thoughts were flowing smoothly.
miss-blackhair chapter 10 . 10/27/2005
i LIKE this story very much! ) hope to hear from you soon!
Si Lennite chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
omg really interesting...keep it up and post soon! lol
Sakura Reyna chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
Very cute chat between Katie and Daimen. I'll do some research on Black Blood Demons...I read about them and watched a Metal 20 movie on 'em.
Si Lennite chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
so good. strange. but good keep it up!
Wondering Wolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Sweet, I'm gonna have to finish reading this story when I get on the net again. (lousy college computers). To your last review, NO you were NOT boring me! Ok for some reason this story seems like my life in a way. I LIKE IT!
Sakura Reyna chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
If that demon had red blood, I'm gonna guess and say that there is a human soul within the demon. Keep writing!
Sakura Reyna chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
First of all, I love this chapter title! It's so exotic. To Daimen: C'mon you know u loved geting all close..that was hot. Poor April and Katie..
Si Lennite chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
omg thats terrifying hurry up! lol i wanna read more!