Reviews for CDs and a Violin
nirnas chapter 18 . 5/12/2008
I have never read a more satisfying, funny and witty story in my entire life. I take my hat off to you; I burst out laughing throughout this story, earning me several wacky looks from across the house. Not only that, your grammar is very good (I simply can't stand de-grammar-ized [is that a word?] stories), and I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed it a whole lot.

Excellent job, definitely going into favorites! -
lilleo chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
ok two things - one whee likey storyness. yuhp. sorry slightly over tired n hypertwo - someone else uses dodo as an insult! yayee! insane minds think alike (well as long as u dont mind being an insane mind rather than a great one mwahah)
CosmoBabe335 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hi Silent Winds Singing! (I really like your name)

I've only read the 1st chapter but so far i really love it. Do you also play the violin? i do. Any way, i shall review once again when i have finnished!

love, CosmoBabe335, xoxoxooxox
drakunshanks chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Really cool story, but I have one question;

How in the hell did get this on your screen?
Juniper Nights chapter 18 . 12/10/2005
other then the whole talking spider...this story was pretty good!great job
where's the deactivate button chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
I love it I love it I love it! *wide grin* Hysterical and... Meh. Not good with adjectives. But it was wonderful
Ellalune chapter 18 . 9/20/2005
yahahahahaha! love it! cool beyond belief! awsome! Halarios-worthy! go you! it's over!(!((!*!(
Ellalune chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
sorry I forgo to do this for he last several chapters, but...hahahaha! (more hysterical laughter) I am now truuely convinced. Hilarios has come to the earth, and you are him,err, her. sorry.
Ellalune chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Lovin it! oh hilarios! My personal saint/greek god some thing!
unrequitedx chapter 18 . 9/9/2005
Awesome Chapter! Update soon, for I am looking toward your story! Beware. My eyes are on this story
Raven666 chapter 18 . 9/6/2005
Hey, im not to sure if i reviewed b4, cant remember.

But ive been reading it was its been up dated, even got u on author alert, :D

But its been great, gotta love spider.

Hope u get ur new stuff up soon.
RedundantRocker chapter 18 . 9/4/2005
You know what would be great?...TALKING SPIDERS! (Insert wild hand gestures) Personally, that, would be most enjoyable. Freaking people out...ahh...just imagine the good times...Speaking of which! I love-d this story. Sadly, it has ended. By the way, I'm completely rooting for a sequel. If that's possible. Also, I must say, your writing is immensly entertaining. Not gonna lie. I chuckled, a lot. My sister came in to ask why I was going insane. Because, you know, really high-pitched can-hardly-breahte-or-see-straight, axe-muderer cackling is abnormal. Who woulda thunk? Yeah, so I was gonna say more ...but my mind has been permanently invaded by pick-axe wielding smurfs and they demand attention. Or aspirin. I don't feel like having them chisel away at my few remaining brain cells...Ok, mental picture of said chiseling. Not a pretty site. Heh, I used the wrong word, I meant sight. I'm too lazy to make it right. Oh rhyming skills...ahem..SO my incessant babble ends...m...now! I love this story, and hope to see another equally entertaining one soon.
unrequitedx chapter 16 . 9/2/2005
Awesome chapter! Can't wait 'til the next update!
unrequitedx chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
Yay! Two more chapters! I enjoyed this chapter, though it was a bit shocking, Vynsarilia is so funny!
Yuki chapter 14 . 8/20/2005