Reviews for Romeo and Romeo

Thanks for writing this.
Sica chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I. Love. .
dreamdiver chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Once again you have a way with words. You know what words will make something powerful and you use it. This is a very powerful piece. I'm pretty sure you have influenced many people with this one. Good job.
Fallen Corrupted Angel chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
You write beautifully and because you feel so deeply for the subject, it makes your work better. I am truly amazed at your talent and agree that it is completely stupid the way gays are treated. I really like your work and hope you will write more soon.
butterfly's.kisses chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Very powerful, you've probably influenced alot of minds. well done.
ShadowPharoh chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
very powerful words and statements. fantastic!

SP
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
great poem, greater poet. i find it very honorable that you would write a poem for such a case, although you yourself aren't gay. fantastic writing, i loved every line, every word, every mintute i waas reading it. perfect!

SP
Ingenue Kitsune chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
:) Lovely.
Ingenue Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
You are very right. I feel this way everyday... you have posted my emotions for me! Bless you! *favorites*

-Tiff
xxLuvoxx chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow, powerful with lots of meaning. I think you made your point straight in beautiful words. Great job and thx for the review :)
LadyHelene chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Hey. I really liked your poem! I also have gay friends, so this is a poem I can relate to. (i am personnally not bisexual!) :)ok g2g, but thumbs up for this poem! nice job. please read some of mine (poems) when they are updated (should be withing 24 hours)
Lavender341 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I am so glad someone finally speaks out about how being gay isn't always wrong. I believe the same thing, but people always say "my religion says it's wrong!". Well I think it's time to see what they say, not their for writing this! It shows that people do care
Thurayya chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Great poem, feelings are expressed so well. I especially loved the ending, 'A love is a love'... because its true. I'm not gay either, but, like you, I have friends who are. But the poem is awesome, keep it up.

- ala
Robyn-Clare chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
very well written. the rhyming makes the point all the more clear. as for the subject matter, i agree completely. i dont have many gay friends & i'm not gay myself, but i believe in equality. sexuality should be the same as skin colour, race, etc - it doesnt matter. it's part of what makes a person them. well done
AnotherFace chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wow. That is the best poem i have read in awhile. It's like..perfect! The words flow nicely, the rhymes aren't cheesy or overused. and overall, I have never read a poem about this certain topic. its really sad.. but so true. The things these people have to go through. This poem could convince a lot of people that being gay is not bad, its natural, and I dont think I have read anything as persuassive as your poem on that subject. It's a clearly wonderful poem! its going on my favorites! it deserves tons and tons more though!