Reviews for Spread with tears
saccharine lust aerial chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
you do realize now that I hate you... because YOU ARE SO GOOD! boo. i'm so jealous right now. this is probably going to become famous if you publish it. i love you

greywashed says keep writing
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
wow... the most destructive & draining feeling on earth... reminded me of diary by chuck palahniuk : "just for the record, she still loves you. she wouldn't bother torturing you if she didn't. "you fucker," she says, "can you feel this?"'
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
sad and tragic but very very beautifully writen! keep writing.

~tuesday
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Bah! Love it! The last stanza really did it for me. I don't really have the proper words to express how I feel about this poem, quite frankly because it is very moving. I love the sense of closeness the reader gets and the harsh glimpses of the lives. Really liked this; also, I wish you had more poems up because I am enjoying these very much but find fiction stories too tedious to read online. Great work, great writer.

-salt.
floppybelly chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I'm trying to place the disease... Could it be cancer? If so, the hair wouldn't fall out without cemotherapy, would it? And if she was getting cemo, how could she not know she was sick? Or am I just missing something? Again.

And why does the narrator hate the sick one? What happened between them? I suppose if it's a poem, not everything is meant to be explained.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow... really powerful. The line "You'll look good in that goddamn coffin" was really emotional. Overall, very good work. Sad, but very well written so quite enjoyable. Thanks for the review! :D
Bittersweetwriting chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
very nice, I liked the last line! i also just wanted to say lol about my poem..it was actually a mistake..the line you picked out about " hurtful..yet excutiatinly painful" i made an error:) thanks for pointing it out!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
wow this is so packed up with intese emotions, very touching and thoughtprovking piece. "You'll look good/in that goddamn coffin." some chilling, and morbid images in here- but a very effective, vivid piece. great work.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
dramatic, but not overdone. my heart pounded madly while reading this, the utter beauty of this piece is astounding. toward the ending you feel your hurting, your scorn (?) and then come to the conclusion which left me hollow for a fair amount of seconds before I recovered from the initial shock of it all. tragic toward the end, painfully bitter. well done! you are an amazing writer at capturing emotions!

!~* noelle *~!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That is so, so sad. I don't really know what to say but wonderfuel piece.
in theory chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow this is powerful, definitely one for the favourites... Can hardly think of anything constructive to say, but this is a work of art, pure pain. Thanks for your insightful reviews too.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This certianly left a bitter taste of a memory in my own head...interesting, though different because people think you are cruel if you hate someone, yet tolerate them before their death bed. Hypocritical? maybe... anyways, I found this to be very much a thinking poem. I had to read it a few times to let it sink in. bravo though once again.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
awesome... sad ending.. very powerful thanks for your review...
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this is tragic but beautiful. great job and keep writing:D oh also thanks for the reviews and adding me to your favorites thats nice of you.
Hilary chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Christ, it's beautiful! :P

Once I got past the initial 'aah rather long poem.. run like the wind!' and read it, it really captured me.

I love how the simple line-'You make tea and drop the mug'makes the poem click, it all begins to make perfect sense.