Reviews for My Best Wishes
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I really, really like this message. Even the way you bring it across is.. just... It's very profound, to say the least. wow. if you have more deep thoughts, or things like this... could ya send them to me? i like this... more than anything of yours i've read so far. this reaches some pretty deep stuff. just... wow.
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Oh I like this one. *Putting it on favorite list* Love it!
Abby chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
wow that just blew me away bravo!
Forgotten Shadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was awesome! i really liked the i dea u were tryin to getacross too. kw
Jessica sorry. Veruca Salt chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Lets Boogie!Great!
davida chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i find this true also. u do have even the slightest chance of recovery if u have a friend by ur side through it all. but, if u don't, ur on your own. very nice thought. KW!
aggrievedly maladroit chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
well u KNOW that this is one of my fave poems uve written. gets ur point across very well and flows greatly. once again, nice wording-the whole best wishes thing. o and u put in ur poem something about the crimson flow...*cackling laugh* u no what im thinking. and 10 bucks u jus sighed and thought (if not said aloud) stephanie...(if i coulda put that in italics i woulda.)lol :D:D i thought that was a GREAT poem. write more like it. soon. now. :D:D well i cant think of nething i specifically luved in this poem cuz i just LUVED it ALL. :D:D:D too many smileys. scratch all those smileys. *grin* thats better. so...i think this is about long enough, tough luck if not, adios n chao (i really had better do that laundry. last time i thought i heard mom it was a false alarm. *phew* :D) SO adios! kw
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aw, this is pretty. Well written too, and I like the message. I especially liked the first and last stanzas, they were cool. Nice job.*leah
Kate chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Britney, I didnt know you were such a good writer! this poem is really good, wow, lol, im really suprised, ive never seen this side of you. You know you act like your blonde, but now i know your not! Now I'll only be expecting As from you in english, haha!

Once again, I love this poem
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
So I get a lot of your best wishes then, eh? ;P. anyway, I really like this one... it's interesting. The message DOES come across well. The pity-ish vibes I'm getting here are not so welcome... but still. MWAHA! I get ALL of your best wishes, Britney! (and isn't the thunderstorm we just had weird? Nathanael flipped out because he thought there was going to be a tornado :D). anywho, byebye, nice job!

Leila*
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh this is very good! I like it!

Write on!