Reviews for These Are Dramatics
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very nice:) Not sure I got everything by reading it just once, but that's a good thing. These two are interesting, as is Will Jordy, and I was left wondering what kind of person he is. Lovely how you built up their relationship through the talk about the younger brother. I enjoyed this very much.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
It was wonderful. The characters personalites are pretty unique and this felt like an excerpt from something. Like there's so much more to know about them and it leaves you thinking about the backstories to the two boys and wondering about the meaning behind things said and left unsaid. I liked it.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Um...it was really good, even if I don't get much of it. I loved! the parts that I did get, though.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Interesting. Strange and interesting. Not sure what to make of it, but I definately like it.
sporkess chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
And I like this story too! Sweet but melancholy, and yet still funny. Plus, goth boys and cross dressing boys and Will Jordy who still owns my heart (even if he looks better in mini-skirts than in dresses, in my head at least)!

So yes. I believe that Adrian and Jack do get together in the end, though, right?

Anya.
bright realities chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Will Jordy could happily be my best friend you know. I love you for knowing who Bright Eyes is. Whether you like them or not is besides the point. As knowing of there...his exsistance counts for something on its own.
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Well. *pokes it* I can't believe I never got around to reading this before. Shoot me. I really, really like it (and the fact, as you mentioned, that all of your stories sort of mix.) SO. *lovelovelove* Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Well. This is rather good I think, I was hanging off of every word. Pulled me in so quickly, I'm not sure that I had time to breath.