Reviews for Happy Pills
cum4meSpence chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i know exactly how you feel. My mom and dad would often get mad at me for taking anti depressants, they didn't understand why i would need them. Why i was always so sad, they didn't understand that i hated my life and that those pills made me feel better and took some of the pain away.
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
very deep and very powerful...bravo
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
one of my friends considered taking pills, we debated relentlessly whether it was a good decision or not. this poem really defends her side, it's a strong poem, but to be honest, it doesn't sway my perspective. sometimes you don't need pills, you just need a friend who's there for you. this poem, though, is so truthful. it puts everything that my friend, you, and others go through. i wonder if you were afraid to show this to others, but it's magnificent anyways. wonderful job, i really hope to see more from you.

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Great work as usual... I really like it, its so true. I've recently re-started again on anti-depressants, have had them at one stage but stopped because of the side-effects. This poem... fabulous!
your guilty pleasure chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
this poem is so rawly truthful. It puts ur deepest thoughts on your largest problem on screen for the world to see. it took courage. good job.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Aw, I hope you feel better. Life can get tough, just stay strong. Living is the greatest strength to draw upon. You only live once, anything else becomes irrelevant.