Reviews for Concrete Jungle Walk
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
ah. i like walks, but not as much here anymore.

no not at all really much anymore.

'rubber stings our eyes, in this concrete jungle of ours, stung with mud and plastered dust, oh, lets just go for one more walk, and we go.'
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
really good peom i see why some of my friends on the site have a high opinion of you and your work keep up the good work
MaHaLLz chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
'concrete jungle walk'. i likey. i really like your style, it's very uhm... i don't think there is a word for what i'm thinking of... well, keep writing!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This conveys a breathless wonder about the world. Lovely.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
part-rain and part-tears, the same way the wind is- you have some very stand out lines here, makes your latest poems classic.
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
DEP

this poem blew me away...NICE
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
this is an interesting piece. I like the way it goes and the metaphors used for real life.

~Sorrow~
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I like this. It's well written and a pleasure to read. I'd give a better review but I'm at a lack for words at the moment. I'll come back and give you the reviews you deserve after I have some coffee. Anyway great job and keep writing :D Also thanks for all wonderfull reviews.
Munchin chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
interesting the first half is alittle different from the second.. but it works really well. it talks. which is really neat! well done!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Wow, great poem. Very cool!

Write on!