Reviews for Dear Brother, I love you
booklover114 chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
ok I just read this story today and I find it very intreging. Although I am not much for giving ideas, even though I am a writer I'll try my best.

I guess it really depends on where you want to go with this story since you are ultimatly the author nobody can really control th outcome but you. I guess you could have them split but Ariella could force him to face what his mother is and finally get over what happened or at least start and send her back to prison. But then you could spin it her way, they could get back together because Dorian realizes that he loves her. Or you could have them split because Ariella couldn't deal with the fact that Dorian couldn't believe in her love enough to refuse what his mother offered him, even if he did regress to childhood when she was around. Or maybe she just couldn't forgive him for the insult he made about her being loose or futuer one that he will make.

Well I hope that helped I doubt you will use it but you never know, its an idea. Although I was sort of amused by the idea of penguins taking over the world. they could have a lot of evil in them...lol. Well good luck I hope all goes well
gonnabefamous chapter 17 . 5/13/2007
Jeez you guys kill me...personally I'm all for the nuclear bomb, but eh, on the other hand. I would like to see Dorian overcome his mother, get the girl, and live happily ever after. The end.
Initially loaded chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
ideas...Dorian and Ariella have to get back together, eventually. could maybe some confrontations happen? like between Ariella and Dorien's mum and could something happen between Ariella and Carey (nothing to drastic of course)

i hope that gives you some insparation and i hope you get through you're tests OK!
Initially loaded chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
hi...omg i love this story, it's really deep...and sad.

by the way why isn't chapter 17 working? i'm confused
cherry617 chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
cherry617 chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
OUCH, THAT WAS SO MEAN SHE NEEDS TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.
Unique Child chapter 17 . 5/11/2007
You should have them get back together, after arguing for awhile though, so Dorian can realize she loves him..
gonnabefamous chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
Uh Oh. Waiting...impatiently...still waiting...gah.

Aziza
OoohLookACat chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
OUCH.

that last comment was worse than being beaten up and then kicked one last time.

but Dorian should be stronger

what happened to hating selene (in a way)?

i feel worse for Ariella though

she tried to help

and she gets kicked down instead

really...ouch.

izzie
tanya2byour21 chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
Oh that was wrong and I hope Elle smacks Dorian for that coment. I really hope he stands up to his mom and tells her off and that he can make things right with Elle because what he just said to her was not right. He was dilbertly trying to hurt her just because he is hurting. Great chapter and I love it. Keep upt he great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
Oh Hell to the naw. Ita Ashame when she has to be jealous of the girl with the one she likes especially when its his mother.
givelifeyurall chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
what a cold and bitter ending. yup...i can see this is going to take some time for them to trust each other again. i take ariella's side cuz he needs to stop regressing and get some psychological help, at least talk to her.
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
Wow-wee! Crazyness. Update!

- MM \m/
Rebel 0ne chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
Dorian is a bastard. I mean, I know he's got issues, but he's a man now and he's still sleeping with his mother? Its sick. It really is. I was hoping that Ariella would help him, but now its worse. Whats up with that? I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to know whats going on!
Ski Bird chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
omg... i can't believe he did that or u or whatever! i mean to say that... too cruel...

that part was just gross about his mom... ew

i guess it was hard to write huh?

so who wrote this one?