Reviews for Dear Brother, I love you
tanya2byour21 chapter 15 . 5/4/2007
Oh no are they ever going to get a break. Great chapter and I love this story and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
Amindaya chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Have you ever read Twilight? Because your summary has almost the exact same structure as the summary on the back of that book. (I went all the way upstairs to get it off my bookshelf to type it out for you):

'About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I wasn't sure how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.'

If you haven't read Twilight, you should read it, because it is amazing.

If you have read Twilight, consider changing your summary to something a bit more original, becuase if it was similar enough for me to catch at a passing glance, then it's TOO similar, if you know what I mean? This isn't a flame or anything, just some advice. Obviously your story isn't about a girl who falls in love with a vampire...it's just the summary that is a tad questionable. And if you need help coming up with a summary, I'd be happy to throw out some suggestions.
OoohLookACat chapter 15 . 5/4/2007
oh god.

she got released?

that's horrible!

and he's going to college

so she might find him

i'm freaking out so bad for dorian.

poor guy.

izzie

ps - have an awesome prom!
LifeisCereal chapter 15 . 5/4/2007
Oh Id be so pissed at my mom if she did that.. grr
Ski Bird chapter 15 . 5/4/2007
wait! good behavior! when did that happen?

didn't they notice that when he visited her she was like a crazy dog! i mean she was like biting for dorian's sake! god people these days... i guess when u stay with the mental u become a mental...

and this chapter was funny cause if dorian mortally injure carey.. doesn't that mean that he kinda killed him.. except it's more painful...?

i can't believe that ur updating on prom night! she abandoned u? well girls do that sometimes. u have to forgive us. it's girl nature.

ur updating exceptionally fast! i'm sure people are very glad.

so do u two agree on what's being written? at least most of the time? ur really lucky to have a best friend like that. i mean i never really truly had a best friend who i can tell things to without worry. ur blessed (even though u don't have a religion)

so do u believe in magic or supernatural stuff? i mean u read twilight.
Ski Bird chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
I think that u did a great job! especially since ur not a girl. i have to admit that kinda surprised me... i mean i know that boys read on this site but i never knew they would have the guts to write or tell about it.

so Aby dragged u to get her nails done? so u went... interesting. oh and i loved the book twilight! it was like my all time favorite! but i read too many books. tamora pierce's books are phenomenal. meredith pierce is good. philip pullman is good... and the list goes on and on...

it's like more than 10 pages typed.. yes i actually keep a record... the funny thing is that i hate writing. maybe because i don't think it's good.

wait everyone expect you to get married? seriously! so ur going to prom with her.

sorry about my rambling. i just went on ur homepage and read the stuff as u probably have already guessed.
tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Oh I can't believe he is going to leave her. I love it please post more when you can.

Tanya
OoohLookACat chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
*tear*

that's so sad.

okay so i didn't really cry

but its a turning point in their lives..

and it's sad.

oh well

loved this chapter

and it definitely wasn't too...virginal lol

Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
This story is the best
gonnabefamous chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Levi! I'm proud of you. Lol, very nice chapter, very heartwarming, innocent, and realistic. I liked it, can't wait for more from both of you.

Aziza
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
write more
gonnabefamous chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Jeez you leave me THERE! Gosh, you hate me and you won't update again for like months and months and then...i'll die. okay maybe not like but still! evil evil author. congrtas on the whole play/publishing/prom thing.
Ski Bird chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
wow!

i can't believe that. i mean i thought he was still troubled from his experiences with his mom...

update!

i wanna know what happens when he's gone. r u gonna bring some other guy into this?

u know she could just skip a grade... i mean it wouldn't be that hard. just take some of the harder classes during the summer.
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Hahaha. Oh you guys SUCK! Horribly cliffy there. Glad to hear that the story hasn't been abandoned. Great writing, congrats to Levi for the publishing deal. My prom is also friday...er...I mean...tomorrow. :-P Have fun.

-MM \m/
OoohLookACat chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
wow.

that last part was unexpected.

i knew one day it would happen...

but wow.

and wow, nightmares have gotta suck.

and damn that casey.

can't wait for more

and congrats to levi about the publishing deal!

and have fun at prom and good luck with the theatre!

128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »