Reviews for Graduation Time
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
wow I haven't really looked at my reviews lately because of so much schoolwork, but I appreciate your review greatly, you were by far my favorite reviewer and because of you I want to continue the story. Also, not to sound condescending, but for a 14 year old your really smart and way beyond your years, hell I'm 16 (hehe 17 in a few more months) and there are kids who are incredibly stupid, and I like yr music taste! and haha invisible IPOD, try your bestest to get one, even whoring yourself on the street corner! THEY ARE GODSSand I seriously loved yr heartfelt review and I do share some of the same optimism just lately things have been tough, BUT I'm hoping that my senior year of high school will be enjoyable which brings me to your poem, it's quite touching and it's close to me, because even though I hate high school I will miss some of the people in it, and whatever year you graduated from to write this poem, yr new experiences will be amazing and worthwhile [
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
hey this is really good. well written, well thought out.i asume the graduating one is josh rite?later,Mal
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i'm using this name till i think up a better one. and i like this! i'm scared to graduate.