Reviews for The Epitome of Depression
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
i could have sworn i reviewed this. but i guess not. think about it, u have come a long way in playing mallets. thats really awesome. ur prolly like better than me now after working with herce since i was on bass drum. winter drumline tryouts 2moro! i sure hope we both make it!
Purrow chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I wish you had told me about all this shit cuz i would have given you a ten-minute hug! :'( you really know how to express feelings that everyone has...really well...
Sarah Crewe chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is good and I like your writing style, how it's sort-of poetry but not really. I'm a band geek too!
LostInReality chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
i read this as a one off. im feeling kinda down at the moment so i wanted to escape my own life for a bit. sounds like you had a really really rough time. music is the best though, its great, emo is way good. i love my guitar. dunno, this is quite random, i should get to bed, c ya
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
*100 hugs* i hate it when stuff happens like that. glad you got the CD, and that your mom is better. HOLY MOLEY NO i knew it. you already named them. i suck. why'd i rename them? you wanted to go to godwin? i didn't know that. cleaning stuff when moms are sick is so crappy, i know. TANS ARE UNHEALTHY! CD players rock. did you paint mallory before or after you met her? wow, that sucks. but i know the feeling, my grandpa (dad's mom) like HATES me now or something, ever since padma (my fave cousin, the one who never stops talking) was born. i know i'm ignoring him this summer. hopefully i get to volunteer as a camp counselor thingy at a school. i hate that "unwanted" feeling. i felt it all summer. i would die if i didn't have a mom. I'M SORRY I WASN'T THERE TO CHEER YOU UP LAST SUMMER! i wish you had been there in india. i was dying of boredom, insanity, loneliness, awful temperatures, and my brother and my cousin gautham and my cousin rishi who i wish i wasn't related to. at times i wished i wasn't related to padma, but she was the only person who was sweet to me at times, so forget that.