Reviews for Words for Tyler
gatha chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
I've got no idea what's going on, but I personally agree with the shoebox. Don't forget the feelings just in case, but make sure they're somewhere they won't get in the way of your life. A quick word of advice though: if he said he loved you and doesn't remember you now, don't trust him if he suddenly 'remembers'. Unless I'm reading the situation wrong, in which case pretend I'm an African witch doctor with a passion for legally smuggled beersicles. The good kind made out of coolers, not that crap made from barley and gross stuff. Speaking of coolers, I've got to find out which of my friend's is offering what drink on New Year's. If one of them has welches, be assured I'll chug all they'll let me for you. At least, that'll be my excuse if they don't cork me opening the champaigne.
musicwriter2b chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
hey, i noticed u took my advice on the once upon a time thing. this is really good, just like i told u the other day. it expresses ur emotion and feelings about the whole thing. i cant tell u what to do, to just forget him, or anything, but if u want to then i guess its just ur choice. my personal opinion, i would talk to him online, see if maybe he remembers u and try to develop a new relationship. he doesnt have to remember everything for u guys to be friends. u can just start from scratch, and through time, im sure he would remember u. but if u want to just forget about him, its totally up to u. whatever u want. im babysitting rite now for some ppl that go to my church. their kids can be a pain in the ass while trying to get them to go to bed. i was supposed to put them down at 9:30, but they talked me into 10. it took me 15 min to get them upstairs, then another 15 to get them in their beds and now they are yelling and screaming across the halls. it is 11 now, and they finally have started to quiet down. maybe their tiredness is settling in. man i sure hope so. i had fun with them earlier, but getting them to go to bed is just a pain. gr. hehe, i love that word. we missed u while we were having chipotle. we deff have to go some other time. what was the name of that new band u started listening to with the bowl of oranges song? i tried explaining it to josh, but i couldnt remember their name and now it is bothering me. i guess i'll cya spatula,oo and jamie wants a nickname, and josh says it should be board cuz in their school play she just stood their stiff as a yeah, josh needs a name too. that'd be ,Mal
purrow chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
cute. um...ok well this isn't really any of my business...so...um (awkward)...BYE.
snarky muffin chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
aww! *hugs* it'll be okay!
meh chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
i know who youl o v e
aries-diva-JC chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
this is a really cool poem... the simalies r great...
The Love Demi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh wow... brought tears to my eyes.. it really did! I remember thinking this EXACT same way..

though you didn't come out right and say it at the beginning of the poem that the words were "I Love You" the way you used language showed it, and I just find the way you COMPAIRED love to everything was amazing! I never would have thought to compare it to a scientist or a gardener. Amazing, amazing, thoughts. You have a wonderful mind, and a wonderful way with words.

Onto the criticism part, which, of course, you always have to include...

I can’t find anything. Honest. Wow.. I am blinded by your vivid imagery! Please keep this up, and you'll be certain I shall read more of your work.

Write hard,write long,write until dawn,The Love Demi Goddess.
peaceman4ever chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
this s dep
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
wow...emtional
smiley rilee chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
i thought it was cool and you have great talent, i didn't understand some parts but most poems you don't i still think you have major talent!
His Only chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
OH MY GOSH! That was SO beautiful! Ok, well I usually really hate mushy romantic poems... but this wasn't mushy, it was more like... I don't know. It's different than anything I have ever read. It was just soo beautiful! Aww, you really got your emotions across perfectly. AND I LOVE THE ANALAGIES YOU USED! Oh my gosh, you write like an adult... full of perfect meophors and descriptions. How do you do it? Every line had a meaning... every line was just so touching and... aww! my favorite part was when you said, "Like honey to Pooh's dreams." I LURV pooh bear! He is the awsomest ever. My room used to be all pooh until my sis made it be painted pink with flowers and stuff. Oh and did you know theres a new character in the pooh movies? He's an ellaphant and his name is Heffalump. Eh hem... anyways, yeah, this was excellent! One of the few long poems that I enjoyed!

And now I have to say that I am REALLY sorry for not thanking you sooner for giving me such a wonderful review to my Becky story. I REALLY REALLY did appreciate it. It just made my day! I LOVE long reviews and yours was so full of encouragment! Thanks a bunches hon!

I have found that summer is really busy for me so I am taking a break from fictionpress until September... I wont be able to update or review till then. Sorry :( But i'll check you back up in September, k? Until then...
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
no doubt one of the best things you've written so far. i like the bunny. hehe. i think this was well thought out and i can tell this holds a lot of feeling. and the name is fine. u could name is doubting bunny! no, its fine just the way it is.i think im about to die in advisory, with the evil girls. later,Mal
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i HATE it when i have questions that nobody but one person knows the answer to, and i'm too scared to ask the question. does that suck or what? i hope you get your answer soon!
The Moribund Marionette chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Whoa...I haven't read something so definitely adult and yet so chidllike in all my years of reading poetry. This was beautiful. It was utterly beautiful. It makes me cry inside, and I can relate to it so well. Very good writing.