Reviews for Ghonia
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
wow-great chapter-more and more telling...very interesting...
Si Lennite chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
so good. i love it...keep it up
shadowedstar213 chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
That chapter was really kewl.

But 'Gothina' isn't really protected. It's only copyrighted on fp, not in the entire world. If it were the entire world, we'd never get to publish them for real. If someone copies and posts your story on fp and calls it there own, the moderators will force them to delete it with the warning that they might be banned. But in the real world, anyone at all can take your story and publish it as theirs. You might want to do something with your story so that no one can find and steal it.
MIDNIGHTPIXIE who is too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
loved the chpater-great job-can't wait for more...
Si Lennite chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
interesting very interesting. keep it up. i wanna read more! lol
Surfing Dog chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Amazing Story. **gives u a mint** Keep writing or i shall haunt u till u do lol:o)
Citharia chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
A prequel to Gothina! )

It's pretty good so far...I've not finished reading Gothina actually, but anyway, who cares if this is short? Intros are supposed to be short and powerful, isn't it? ;)

And hope you get your book published soon! Update soon! )

(Btw, remember me? Citharia, used to be icestorm21, back from 4 month hiatus with a new story! ;) And came back to catch up on my old reads.)

Great job!
mystic-georgia chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
That was a quick chapter. Still good though.
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
great chappie!
Si Lennite chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
again awesome. but what else would i expect from you? i love it as always and keep it up!
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
great chapters. lovin it. please update soon. ttfn-kara
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
very well written chapter. i loved it. great job. very intense. ttfn-kara
Si Lennite chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
I LOVE IT! and i've read tamora pierce! her Protector of the Small, Daughter of the Lioness, and Lioness Quartet (havent read Immortal's yet)
shadowedstar213 chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
hiya! wow, this is really intriguing. update soon please! btw, how's it going with Gothina?
Si Lennite chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
again really good keep it up!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »