Reviews for Deep Green Eyes
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Sad, but beautifully done.
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Liked the simile in the first two lines. I also liked the way you fitted little pices of their history in this. The flee market shirt, etc. Very emotional, reminiscent and bittersweet. The layout did confuse me at times as sometimes I thought some of the words should have been kept on one line. Most of the time though, the layout and seeting of lines was perfect. Luv Kaitx
penname1920 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
oh poem brings back memories for me... except his eyes were brown lol
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
love the way you emphasize the color green...does wonders for this poem. another beautiful ending!
The Dragonfly Dancer chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I like how the stream of conciousness came full circle, to use a clichéd term; I feel as if I almost might like to see it written in regular prose format though.

I am intrigued. Will keep reading...
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
i like this it's sad tho and i like the flee market thing thats sweet :) good job
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
wow..wow...and WOW! I LOVE this poem! gr8 one...
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Malachite green eyes,

Plumbing into depths unknown,—

Round nether blackness,—

Inside hidden waits,

True love looking out,

Through twain grass stained glass domains.

(5-7-5-5-5-7, just for you!)

Verdant wide grass fields,

Summer sun sprouts forth frolic,—

For hay's merriment.

Sun smears—warm caress,

Shoreline susurrates with waves,—

Everything heart craves.

¿Transcendental, or,—

Maybe just irrational?

Looking eye-to-eye.

NP user chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
this is a greatt poem! seriously. it is really good. hope to hear more poems.

-Nicole
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
love it.
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
God I love this...so lonely, I can't explain it. Good job...keep writing.
beti213 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I like it... it jerks around in a few places, but that's what makes stream-of-consciousness unique and intriguing. I love the ending-one of those simple expressions that holds profound meaning... well done.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
just stunning. really breathtaking and beauitful the touching emotions in this. very moving piece, you weave in delicate feelings and a imense kind of love into such an effective and mesmorising poem. nice job- wonderul imagery and descriptions.
Ballerina with a Gun chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Oh, that's so pretty. I applaud you on this - I think it's so great.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
i can picture the green eyes and the paintbrush here. very creatively done. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »