Reviews for Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll
chels chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I really love this so far and i hope you plan on updating it soon. I cant wait to see how this turns out.
Cherise chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I realized recently( a couple days ago) that you were the awesome author of two amazing stories that I (try) to follow, so I decided to check your profile. This story has such a great hook, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU FINISH IT! Or at least make a chapter 2?
Bada-Bing.Bada-Bang chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
"Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll" - My favorite Killer's song. :)
Kris chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hmm. it's very interesting. and i laughed at the part where she throws tampons at her brother... i do that too! so ill be interested to see how it turns . the title was what got me to read it in the first place. did you know that there is a song called glamorous indie rock and roll by the killers?
Never Knows Best chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Holy crap this is the funniest one-chapter I have ever read. The story is off to an excellent start. I adore Grandma Lil, Uncle Sal Enzo and Ang. The characters are quirky, and the situations are bizarre. I love the punching a nun thing. It's a good way to catch a reader's interest.

Anyway, I really hope you continue with this story soon because I can see it being very loveNKB
ProxyWonker chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hi! I really liked this. . .most of the features at the top of the page aren't too good. . .but I liked this. Update soon? Pwease?
JojoAnn chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
! I LOVED it! I can't wait for the next chapter. And ya know. That other girl is right in your review. You could turn this into one incredibly hilarious story.
dani-sgga chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
exactly how old is her BELOVED rhett zoltane? and how old is she?

haha the story has the potential to be side splitting funny P hehehehe. were do u come up with all these ideas? uve got to much imagination for your own good :P

-dani