Reviews for Yellow: Negatives of the Neighborhood
W.L chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Oh, please write more vignettes (sp?).

Your childhood is amazingly interesting. It would wow me if all of this was real. Or maybe you just allow the reader to view mundane, everyday matters through a child's wide open eyes.

Again, "Cool".
W.L chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Very touching, but not overdone. You always sound so cool and collected, even when passionate about something.
W.L chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
You use words to their utmost. I can't so I'll just say, "Cool".
knrvDZHDdE chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
I know how difficult it is to capture that "in the moment" feeling; you seem to do it flawlessly. These vignettes seem so personal, so complete that they're tidied files in a cabinet of memory. It has a calm, listless, yet pedantic tone to it, but it had me laughing at several points (especially Henry). I guess it just seems so poignant to me because I've had those thoughts before. In many ways, it causes me to reflect to those days of staring out the window, wistfully wishing I didn't have to do trig homework so I could go play instead.

These are - simply put - expertly written and astounding. I look forward to more. It gives me the urge to start my own collection as well. Would you mind?

It's going on my favourites. Sorry I haven't reviewed until now - I wanted to give it a proper reading and my schedule lately has just gone bananas.

... No pun intended.