Reviews for Artemis
Avalon's Guardian chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
hehe...I'm named after her...

I liked your Bio by the way. I found the platipus quote ammusing.

Thanks for the review that you gave me around fifty years ago that I never bothered to reply to.
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Alex what poem for L.A. was that?

Good/Great

sincerly, MR. Fish!
huntress3484 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I like the imagary. Great poem! I love Artemis!

(sorry if my spelling is off on anything)
in theory chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I love how "bay" has a line to itself. Shocking imagery, very striking.
The Empress of the Orient chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i luv artemis! she is one of my favorite goddesses besides athena..i luv mythology cuz it's like reading stories...i like this poem a lot...i noticed in your profile that you are a christian...yet u are dissing them at the bottom of your profile..i must say that it is realli confusing...are u being hypocritical? well it's none of my beezwax but i was just curious...

love the poem! thanks for the review!

much love, GB
Dirtbag chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I don't know why, but I have never like Artemis...she seems like a drama queen... maybe its just me
Colastar chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
So mystical. A few spelling mistakes.I read it a couple times to see what different aspects I could see.
Calliope Veronica chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
o! I like this part: "She is Artemis, Maiden of the Forest". I have a thing for garden andd forests...
if i fall chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Hey, I like that, it's really good. You should write more like this. It's sounds really cool when you read it. That's an awesome poem! Keep up the good work!

Yunie19
RosepetalDoll chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i liked it. i am always a fan of breezy flowy poems like
heroin zombie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Just a few mistakes:

1. ANd

2. Loose packed dirt. You can't have loose packed dirt. It's either packed or loose.

The flow was right, and I think this is better without rhymes. Maybe you could make certain lines longer... add some weight to it.
The Sleepy Poet chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
That was very pretty, and I personally think it catches the true nature of the goddess. Keep on writing.