Reviews for Artemis
Avalon's Guardian chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
hehe...I'm named after her...

I liked your Bio by the way. I found the platipus quote ammusing.

Thanks for the review that you gave me around fifty years ago that I never bothered to reply to.
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Alex what poem for L.A. was that?

Good/Great

sincerly, MR. Fish!
huntress3484 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I like the imagary. Great poem! I love Artemis!

(sorry if my spelling is off on anything)
in theory chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I love how "bay" has a line to itself. Shocking imagery, very striking.
The Empress of the Orient chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i luv artemis! she is one of my favorite goddesses besides athena..i luv mythology cuz it's like reading stories...i like this poem a lot...i noticed in your profile that you are a christian...yet u are dissing them at the bottom of your profile..i must say that it is realli confusing...are u being hypocritical? well it's none of my beezwax but i was just curious...

love the poem! thanks for the review!

much love, GB
Dirtbag chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I don't know why, but I have never like Artemis...she seems like a drama queen... maybe its just me
Colastar chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
So mystical. A few spelling mistakes.I read it a couple times to see what different aspects I could see.
Calliope Veronica chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
o! I like this part: "She is Artemis, Maiden of the Forest". I have a thing for garden andd forests...
if i fall chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Hey, I like that, it's really good. You should write more like this. It's sounds really cool when you read it. That's an awesome poem! Keep up the good work!

~Yunie19
RosepetalDoll chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i liked it. i am always a fan of breezy flowy poems like that.~rosie
heroin zombie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Just a few mistakes:

1. ANd

2. Loose packed dirt. You can't have loose packed dirt. It's either packed or loose.

The flow was right, and I think this is better without rhymes. Maybe you could make certain lines longer... add some weight to it.
The Sleepy Poet chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
That was very pretty, and I personally think it catches the true nature of the goddess. Keep on writing.