Reviews for Hardship
Papia chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This poem is amazing and is truly touching... because it is by one of the most incredible person I have ever met... I have never seen such beauty in eords before, collapsing with tears and joy... this poem really has all the necessities that life gives... from happiness... to mournful 's just pure amazing!

Papia F.

There is nothing that should be improved. It's wondeful just the way it is.
Aithwayth chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
"Shame and pain will follow everywhere you go"

I don't think a single person can live without a little of this or even without humility.

"Were you to Blind from the truth?"

I think at some point everyone is.

"Stress is weakening every single hope in you"

Very true...

"You made yourself the enemy of your own soul"

Once again, very true...

"bad actions bring hard consequences"

even if they aren't bad they can still bear hard results...

"Easiness is very rare to find"

Very Very true. I know this one all too well.

Your poems are very... emotional and face the facts that people try and avoid... the simple truth. Kudos
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I really liked this. I could relate to it a lot. cheers on an excellent piece, again!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i like this. its down to earth, real, truthful, and full of raw emotion. the way a poem should be! i like the expression and description in it. i think it works well. the only thing i personally dont like is it centered the way it is. i dunno, seems to throw me off when i read a poem or song like that. i see it often now that ficpress has updated it way of editing and viewing pieces. anyhoo, just me, it relaly doesnt affect much where it is, lol. nice poem. and yeah :) take care
method acting chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Sad, gret ending, gret topic, great descriptions. Let me adverage that out..*whips out a calcualor and press buttons furiously* Looks like you've got yourself a great poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
sad poem with a sweet ending.. nice job
Biene chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
life is hard...keep up the gr8 work.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
wonderful! I loved reading your work. Thanks for visiting my site, do come back - Christine
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
*Clap clap clap clap* This is so good. Jeez! You're awesome!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Wow, this is a great poem. Very well done!

Write on!