Reviews for Wrong Love
darkgurl92 chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
o...interesting...update...soon..
Erin Bear chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
This story has the most overused plot. Hot, mysterious boy turns out to be a vampire. BORING! Anna finds her family dead, so the first thing she does is run over to Jake's house. Why would she go to Jake's house? She's only seen him twice and knows nothing about him. Wouldn't it make more sense for her to go over to one of her close friends house? And who is Thomas? You mention him a couple of times, but you never really introduced him.
Erin Bear chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
The plot is a good idea, but I think that you rushed the story. Describing your chracter right away is kind of weird, because that's the kind of thing that you want the reader's to figure out for themselves throughout the story. She's a little arrogant to think that somebody would be waiting in the alley for her because she's so beautiful and popular. And, if she knew somebody would be waiting there, why would she go down the alley in the first place? Isn't it common sense just to not go down the alley in the first place?
Kaija-Mitugura chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
good story I love it
Kaija-Mitugura chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
love the story
Sapphire Hiwatari chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
I love this story.. plz update son.. Sapphire out
queenvixta chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
This story is really good! Really dark and full of loads of twists! the only thing that confused me is that the characters have the same names as the ones in Forbidden love. Update soon! queenvixta
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
this is good. I love the way you end your chapters. Really getting interesting.

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
once again, fantastic chapter! I love reading your stories!

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
this is a good chapter. Love the cliffhanger at the end. This is getting interesting quick.

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
this is a great beginning. I love it. and yeah you did leave us with a huge cliffhanger lol but that's okay. Make another chapter please

Infinity Plus One chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Don't worry about how short the chapter is; shortness is good. I liked this chapter. Things are really beginning to make sense, not that they didn't make sense before (I am confused now). A definite improvement in the story line, but Anna could prehaps be more upset about her parents' death.
Tinker101 chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
R u really 12? Awesome! I reall like your story! Can't wait for next chaopter! (Vampires are so HOT!)
MolestAPeanut chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Great story. Update soon. I like it. Very good.

~ Bai.
MolestAPeanut chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
okay so, this story is good, but 1. it's a little unbelieveable that anna would actually believe that jake would know someone that looked EXACTLY the same only he wasn't THAT GUY...who would be that gullible? and 2. you had a few typos 3. it got confusing in some places 4. she seemed a little uncompassionate about just finding her parents dead with blood splattered everywhere. 5. why would she run to jake when she had just seen him talking to the weird guy earlier about suspicious things and plus him living on a weird road? but anyways...other than that, you have a great story and im on to read the next chapter.

~ Bai