Reviews for Dial Tone
stormic chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
wait youre a dude I mean I don't have a prob with that , youre just the first... if you r a dude ... I mean im mixed genders so...
stormic chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
dude I luv it dude u funny
stormic chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
let me guess he gonna end up at camp right
Kikinii chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Hey so I just read what you have up of this story and it's absolutely brilliant. I literally squealed with excitment and/or embarrassment for Sam! You explain things pretty thoroughly and I really hope you continue to update. Ill be awaiting the next chapter. :) Thank you for working so hard on this story and posting it!
indy chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
NO DON'T TAKE IT DOWN it's as good as finished i mean everyone can sort of predict how should it end. and that's even better than if it actually was finished, i mean endings are rarely really good, you know? i could live without them, so long as there is some kind of 'closure' present. [and it is, in this case]. and it's a really good story, and i feel so depressed now i know you may be planning to...
Gabriella chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I loved it! .
I literally started reading at sometime this afternoon and didn't stop until now which is *checks clock* 3:17 am.
Miles's ending comment is hilarious and I so, so wish there was some type of epilogue but seeing as to how the last update was a few years ago I suppose I'll just have to make do with what there is *beats back greedy thoughts with a stick* I am happy that you at least semi-resolved things and left off at a good place. Definitely one of my favorite stories, maybe even triply so for the fact that I stumbled upon it whilst not even looking for something to read (no, seriously, I was nowhere near fiction press or even any other story hosting site, I was looking up dial tone messages...) Again, I must say that I just love your writing. Thank you very, very much for the wonderful slash.

p.s.
I took a quick peek at your profile and I cringe at the thought that you may have taken down some stories that I won't get to see.
...I'm going to stop now because, looking at this comment it seems just a bit fangirly and I should probably quit filling the review box with ranting while I'm behind. Thank you for your writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
...woah, that was the most cliff-hangery-cliff-hanger I've ever seen. Most of the chapter was all like "I want to screw your brains out, but I'm afraid to commit to a slash relationship, so I'm going to be a bitchy moron and push you away," and "I'm tired of your crap, I'm leaving for good. *creeps back stealthily* Okay, I didn't mean it, but THIS time is for real." And then suddenly BAM. POSSIBLE STUDENT-TEACHER RELATIONSHIP. Or maybe not. If it isn't, please hurry up and update so I can get my mind out of the gutter.
Great fic, by the way :)
anotherfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
seeing this wonderful story die away like this makes me sad. where's the ending? will it ever have one? I wonder.. and I've been wondering constantly for the past four years.
darkdancer27 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I've been waiting over four years for the next chapter of this story, and while I'm sad it never got a conclusive ending, going back to re-read all of it was totally worth the night of lost sleep.
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
oooooooh continue ;D
dontletgo chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Oh man, Sam is like a confused baby bird and Dan is a griffin. Funny fact, I'm friends with a guy with the name Daniel hunt. I couldn't help but giggle through it all XD though I hope you do update, your killing me :( please update
Mcgde chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
You know, I would love you forever if you updated.

Seriously. The whole nine yards.

I'll bring you chocolates. And I'll even include ever season of true blood on DVD.

Just kidding. I hate true blood. Naruto's where it's at.

But anyway. Update please. I'll be checking my email repeatedly every five minutes until you do.

That is, until around a month later when I figure out that you're probably not going to update just because a lonely reviewer like me asked.

Please update. I think I might cry if you never finish this story.
Mcgde chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
This chapter confused the shit out of me, to be honest.

Not one of my favorites. Gave me a headache.
Mcgde chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Hehe poor kiddies.

Can I have this story?
Mcgde chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I actually did call a number like that before. They called me back. I said I liked pickles and hung up. They called back and asked what kind of pickles. I said Dill.

He had a really attractive voice.
597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »