Reviews for Dial Tone
whoknowstherealme chapter 15 . 12/18/2008
hey so if i...
Lemon Delight chapter 15 . 12/18/2008
.Gee I think I just peed my pants laughing my ass off until my stomach hurt. **

This chapter was just absolutely BRILLIANT! Like omg I want to marry you and have your babies brilliant. I know, that's not possible but that's just how BRILLIANT this chapter is. I love you. I mean, I don't know if I'm falling in love with you or I'm in love with you but hopefully Dr. Miles will be able to explain the difference in the next chapter :D

You are an amazing writer. You are awesome, fantastic, brilliant, glorious, etc. writer. I LOVE your characters. Love, Love, Love /love/ them all. Sure I may want to punch Sam in the face every once in awhile but that doesn't mean I don't love him. He's so clueless and in the closet I just want to pinch his cheeks and give him a slap. Sam: Seriously get over yourself nao before I have to slap you D

David is made of win but I think Dr. Miles is quickly becoming the best character of all time.

"Sam. Are you talking about you and me?" New favorite quote for serious manerious
magalina chapter 15 . 12/16/2008
Yes! . This was awesome, finally! XDD I love Sam and Daniel... Your dialogues are amazing, I love your writing so effing much D: And the ending..XD Aah, so great. I hope you update again soon Or post something.. Everythime I get an alert from you I go all...squeeish .
Denny Starbucks chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
I KNOW I WANNA. XD

This is my favorite chapter so far. 'Twas even better than the chapter where they danced and...yeah.

Looking forward to the next

And I promise to see this through till the end. I'm glad I chanced upon this story.

Kyah you're an excellent writer, by the way. And look forward to seeing a lot more of your work.

-Denny.
darkdancer27 chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
AH! I'm so glad you updated! This story is truely one of my favorites, with the suspense and twists and such. Love it. Thank you for updating
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
I'm just going to run around the house squealing untilt he next chapter comes out.

Excuse me.
JSB chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
So, I thought, 'OMG I should review for once' and then I realized I didn't know what to say and authors hate when I just leave ''good story'' so I'm going to Good story, I really like your ability to include octopuses, ninjas, the sun set, and scalping in one chapter.
sapere chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
Yay! An update!

Aw... I love Sam and Daniel...

And that last line FTW!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Mewenn chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
Adult acting his age? *snicker* 'm not sure that he has the right person in front of him.
Shalli chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
I love this story, I hope you know. I first found it when Ch. 13 was the last chapter, and I was very afraid that this was one of those stories that is brilliant but abandoned. But then you updated and all was good with the world. In the last chapter, I thought Kyle was being manipulative to keep Daniel for himsel. That last section at the end, however, convinced me otherwise. I sincerely hope you keep updating! (And keep up the long chapters, because those are nice.)

Sorry this isn't more intelligent, I'm just sleep-deprived. Ah, finals. How I loathe you.
Ella chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
Funny ending. :D

I can relate to Sam so well, I start yelling and pissing everyone off too when I'm nervous, scared and confused. It's good Daniel is a gentleman, not all would take that and stay as calm as he did. They're so immensely cute together though.

Thanks for updating, still love this story so much!
unheardmelodies chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
yay, IT'S AN UPDATE! i'm so relieved you haven't abandonded this story... it's so cute and hot and just what i like my slash to be:)) they kissed, how awesome. and they seem to be working out their issues... sort of?:) well, hopefully, soon. they are SO meant to be. YES. and i like your narration style, flows very naturally and makes the story believable. well, hope you update again soon... btw, hlarious cliffie at the end:))
Quianna chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
Ah, I love it so much :D Makes me grin. Please continue. Please. I'm relying on you entirely for, well, my happiness. All my other fave stories have... died. Yours is amazing. Please accept my love, and stuff.
Aquarian Angel 2790 chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
OMG

you have no idea how happy you made me when i checked my mail and saw your update!

Sigh*

This was just a great chapter, i loved that bit about the octopus! i think my sister thinks im even more of freak with all my reactions to this chapter! haha

ahh daniel, i freaking love him

sam too

ah hell i love em both!

Seriously though i love this chapter:D

so now all thats left to say is i cant wait for your next update!
Natasha5 chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
I loved it! LOVED IT! Now go write more.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »