Reviews for Dial Tone
Ella chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
Funny ending. :D

I can relate to Sam so well, I start yelling and pissing everyone off too when I'm nervous, scared and confused. It's good Daniel is a gentleman, not all would take that and stay as calm as he did. They're so immensely cute together though.

Thanks for updating, still love this story so much!
unheardmelodies chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
yay, IT'S AN UPDATE! i'm so relieved you haven't abandonded this story... it's so cute and hot and just what i like my slash to be:)) they kissed, how awesome. and they seem to be working out their issues... sort of?:) well, hopefully, soon. they are SO meant to be. YES. and i like your narration style, flows very naturally and makes the story believable. well, hope you update again soon... btw, hlarious cliffie at the end:))
Quianna chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
Ah, I love it so much :D Makes me grin. Please continue. Please. I'm relying on you entirely for, well, my happiness. All my other fave stories have... died. Yours is amazing. Please accept my love, and stuff.
Aquarian Angel 2790 chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
OMG

you have no idea how happy you made me when i checked my mail and saw your update!

Sigh*

This was just a great chapter, i loved that bit about the octopus! i think my sister thinks im even more of freak with all my reactions to this chapter! haha

ahh daniel, i freaking love him

sam too

ah hell i love em both!

Seriously though i love this chapter:D

so now all thats left to say is i cant wait for your next update!
Natasha5 chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
I loved it! LOVED IT! Now go write more.
The Crazy Freak chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
Yay! D

It was a long wait, but totally worth it. P

I loved the entire chapter, even when Sam was being a bastard.

Th end is hilarious! Seriously! LMAO at Miles thinking Sam was talking about him! xD

I hope you'll update as soon as you can, cuz I can't wait to read what happens next.
General Disarray chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
What the heck? Dr. Miles? Nandesuka? You had better hurry up and update. I think this is one of my favorite chapters so far. And I have got to know what happens. An excellent story.

GD
FrankieG chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
it's been so long!thx 4 updating!hope Daniel wont give up on Sam, i luv those 2 together ) And Miles' question at the end was hilarious!update soon if u can XOXO
Yaleni chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
I so think Sam is awesome, even tho he's such a ding dong! and thanks so much for uploading! saved my wack-assed day apparently. :)
Lee Jung chapter 15 . 12/13/2008
Oh my gosh, my throat hurts...I laughed so much in this chapter XD
Zyril chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
XD I love the roof scene! And Dr. Miles' question at the end! *holds sides so they don't explode* That was great! Update soon, please! _
Griezula chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
I just spent the last two hours reading this. Now, normally, I probably could have read something of this length in an hour to an hour and a half. But I was savoring it. Because it's just that good.
runaway sheet chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
YOu finalLY UPdateD! I LOVE YOU! I could marry you... unless you already are... in which case I'll help get rid of your spouse... I lies! I'll get rid of spousey-dearest by myself. No, but really, finally an update. I thought this story was like on Hiatus or something and I really really like the characters, but it's been so long, I had to backtrack like 2 chapters so I could remember what happened. YaY! Now, I'll go read the story...

The Talk! What a shocker. I feel really sorry for Daniel. I loves him though, so when it doesn't work out with SAm... I'm right here! Seriously though, it's been a half month already since they met? WOw. I'm going to be so sad come the end of band camp...

... Daniel came back ...

I wanna go to the rooftop too! Nicely written scene, hun. You say you don't like writing these scenes? Well, I think they are definitely not done the wrong way. I know whaat you mean by some times these scenes spoil the whole story.

SAm feeling happy insted of sick sounds really sweet. Float, eh? Hahaha. Kya- Kyle! I'm kinda have love/hate feelings for him though. Miles really had to call at that time, eh? Pssh, teachers. Love them! ANd Sam has... marks by an octopus? interesting. I wanna congratulate Daniel too!

I really like this story. You have to keep updating. I realize that these chapters are long and probably take you long to write, but you know, even small updates will be appreciated so the rest of us know that you haven't decided to stop this awesomeness of a story.

So, reviews make you get urges to write, eh? hmm...

That Miles, what's he mean by saying are you talking about you and me? Pssh! Old man. That was a relly funny way to end the chapter.

I like this side of Sam. I know enough about masks to know how confusing it gets over when to use it and how liberating it is to be rid of them. Aw... I think Daniel really is something- got the patience of a ... hm... what's the saying again?

Anyway, Please keep updating. I think it's funny how fp decided to give reviews like a word limit. Psh! Update and I'll throw in some sprinkles of 'Dial tone' merchandise. OOh, can I be your manager, and tell you not to eat so much candy (whilst stealthily consuming them) and then boss you around like I own you. I love that first chair- she inspires me.
Zyril chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
Finally! Go Daniel and Sam! That kissing scene...SO FREAKING AWESOME! But, NO! Not Mr. Riley! Gah! Must read on now!
Sarahhwithanh chapter 15 . 12/12/2008