Reviews for Dial Tone
Vera Dicere chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
o_O dude. miles? is that just his understandable but kind of ridiculous misinterpretation of sam's rambling, or does he have some basis in his head to think that there might be something between them? odd. definitely looking forward to the resolution of that plot point.

also- you nearly killed me with that 'talk' they had on the roof. i kind of just want to smack sam and tell him to quite being so stupid about this thing with daniel. he's admitted to himself that he a) is very attracted to daniel and 2) probably actually likes him a lot. *sigh* boys are so ridiculous sometimes. those two are definitely doing the whole '2 steps forward, 1 step back' thing, except sometimes it's more like 3 steps back. i like the tension, but at the same time, i'm seriously looking forward to some progress and resolution. and making out. more of that. :)
Hell's first Icicle chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
the sheer genius of your writing takes my breath away. )

or something like it. and here's the thing...i'm reviewing! because when this update appeared in my inbox i had to read over the last 3 chapters to recall what had happened, seeing as i'd kind of forgotten. feed me.
Zyril chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
Uhm...wow. His dream...wow... *totally speechless currently* And...I LOVED this chapter! But that sucks that Sam left his piercings back at that house...
ddz008 chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
Great chapter! Sorry for being so late at reviewing this chapter and chapters 13 and 14. I was (and still am) very busy with school but today I decided to read all those chapters that I hadn't read... They have make so much progress! At some points I feel like I should hit Sam because he didn't understand that he has to be with Daniel, I'm glad that they kissed, that they sort of confessed what they feel and that they are trying to start over again. Their 'talk' was really sweet :) I wonder what's going to happen now, specially after Miles answer to Sam's question. Hope to see the next update soon! :)
Annwyl chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
LOL. I so love it when you update. It generally makes my day. KEEP WRITING.
violet hill chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
There is just something about your writing. Like... it's so smooth, and the first part, when you were describing the roof,and the clouds and the sky, everything felt so... relaxing and calm, and the awkward tension was still there. I loved that part, it felt so calm.

And the last bit, oh no! Hahha, Daniel's there are the worst possible times for Sam! Haha!
Zyril chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Okay, I loved the elevator bit! It was full of hilarity! XD
Zyril chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
XD When Daniel burst into the room, I just about fell of the couch! *holds sides* Great chapter!
Zyril chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
OMG! This was AWESOME! I love how they met in class! XD That was great!
Cattails chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
When I saw that this had updated, I had a moment of squeeing and spazzing. Good moment.

I absolutely loved this chapter Chock full of Sam and Daniel goodness I don't even know where to begin with how much I love it...the snappy dialogue just made everything perfect :D As always! They're so cute and awkward And tense. Goodness. And that last part with Miles? I couldn't stop laughing XD Miles is brilliant. I love him to pieces. Seriously. ...I am still snickering.

:D
FreeDaChickens chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
So I was very excited when I saw your chapter update because I pretty much love this story.

The beginning seemed a little disconnected from the last chapter, and Sam's constant defense mechanisms got a little old, but the end of their conversation was so cute, and the scene with Kyle, Miles, and him was hilarious. I like Kyle so much more in this chapter than the previous. The last line is a perfect ending. :)

I can't wait to see Sam's reaction to it - so please update soon!
Zyril chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Poor Sam! But it was funny! XD I like how Sam handled the call during class. It was interesting to see how nervous he was and yet how well he went through the situation. Kudos!
Zyril chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
XD This was hilarious! I love the beginning! *smiles* I laughed so hard when he answered the phone the second time!
Le1chi chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
OMG! The rooftop scene was priceless..Ah..I want my own Daniel [
Balliett chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
JESUS DAMN. I ALMOST DIED OF HAPPY WHEN I SAW THIS HAD BEEN UPDATED. D

-bounces excitedly- Dude, I love this story! The hilarity, the characters, the emotional value with a tinge of funny. IT'S EFFIN' AWESOME-SAUCING. And Sam is adorkably stupid. xD;

DANIEL. IS. SO. LOVEABLE. Sam will not be successful in resisting his charms. AHAHAHAHA. What an /interesting/ choice in ringtone? Badass punk? Psht. You wish, Sammy boy. (;

OMIGAWDLOLOLOLOL. MILES. xD

That made me laugh so hard.

I use CAPS a lot. Huh. Just goes to show how HAPPEH and GOOEY and EXCITED this story makes me. MANY, MANY, MANY LOVES FOR YOU! -glomphuggle-
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »