Reviews for Dial Tone
violet hill chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
There is just something about your writing. Like... it's so smooth, and the first part, when you were describing the roof,and the clouds and the sky, everything felt so... relaxing and calm, and the awkward tension was still there. I loved that part, it felt so calm.

And the last bit, oh no! Hahha, Daniel's there are the worst possible times for Sam! Haha!
Zyril chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Okay, I loved the elevator bit! It was full of hilarity! XD
Zyril chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
XD When Daniel burst into the room, I just about fell of the couch! *holds sides* Great chapter!
Zyril chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
OMG! This was AWESOME! I love how they met in class! XD That was great!
Cattails chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
When I saw that this had updated, I had a moment of squeeing and spazzing. Good moment.

I absolutely loved this chapter Chock full of Sam and Daniel goodness I don't even know where to begin with how much I love it...the snappy dialogue just made everything perfect :D As always! They're so cute and awkward And tense. Goodness. And that last part with Miles? I couldn't stop laughing XD Miles is brilliant. I love him to pieces. Seriously. ...I am still snickering.

:D
FreeDaChickens chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
So I was very excited when I saw your chapter update because I pretty much love this story.

The beginning seemed a little disconnected from the last chapter, and Sam's constant defense mechanisms got a little old, but the end of their conversation was so cute, and the scene with Kyle, Miles, and him was hilarious. I like Kyle so much more in this chapter than the previous. The last line is a perfect ending. :)

I can't wait to see Sam's reaction to it - so please update soon!
Zyril chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Poor Sam! But it was funny! XD I like how Sam handled the call during class. It was interesting to see how nervous he was and yet how well he went through the situation. Kudos!
Zyril chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
XD This was hilarious! I love the beginning! *smiles* I laughed so hard when he answered the phone the second time!
Le1chi chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
OMG! The rooftop scene was priceless..Ah..I want my own Daniel [
Balliett chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
JESUS DAMN. I ALMOST DIED OF HAPPY WHEN I SAW THIS HAD BEEN UPDATED. D

-bounces excitedly- Dude, I love this story! The hilarity, the characters, the emotional value with a tinge of funny. IT'S EFFIN' AWESOME-SAUCING. And Sam is adorkably stupid. xD;

DANIEL. IS. SO. LOVEABLE. Sam will not be successful in resisting his charms. AHAHAHAHA. What an /interesting/ choice in ringtone? Badass punk? Psht. You wish, Sammy boy. (;

OMIGAWDLOLOLOLOL. MILES. xD

That made me laugh so hard.

I use CAPS a lot. Huh. Just goes to show how HAPPEH and GOOEY and EXCITED this story makes me. MANY, MANY, MANY LOVES FOR YOU! -glomphuggle-
Miss Mysty chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
*reviews the hell out of this story*

I am sitting in my college's computer center with people in the computer cubicles on either side of me, and they think I'm insane now because of all the laughing, groaning and squealing I've been doing. This story is just... I love it! And Dr. Miles is the best teacher ever XD
Lemon Delight chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
I love this story! It's very easy to get into it and you have a wonderful way of conveying your characters. Please please please post another chapter soonish? I want to see what happens on the roof! I shall wither away into a pile of ash and dust in anticipation because of my despair that there is not another chapter. You wouldn't want one of your fans to turn into ash and dust would you? xD
fynnagin chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
brilliant writing and characters - I love Sam so much
Kiri Kitsune chapter 14 . 11/13/2008
Nice. Very nice. I like how you manage to keep them all still in character. Sam hasn't suddenly become all nice and friendly.

I will admit that I got lost in the Sam and Kyle conversation but that could have been because I was reading this so fast.

I also think Miles is becoming one of my favorite characters. _

(Amazing... I'm reviewing this on a NOT Riley-cliffhanger...)
Fantasy101 chapter 14 . 11/10/2008