Reviews for Dial Tone
unheardmelodies chapter 14 . 10/12/2008
i started reading your story yesterday at like, 11pm. THAT WAS A MISTAKE, let me tell you. yes... you wanna know why? because i couldn't STOP. so basically, i kept reading before my eyes started to cross and i could read no more. i think it was around... well, it was LATE. so i left the last chapter for today and well, here i am finishing it and SO unhappy there's no more after this one. but well... hoping you update soon? i mean this story is so awesome, man! it holds the perfect mix of sweetness and seriousness and it reads really smoothly. there's humour, there's drama, there's everything you could wish for! (i.e. SLASH, BABY! mwahahaha). but anyways... what i mean is PLEASE PLEASE give us a new chapter soon! chu:*
orukaz chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
Whew. Finally XD

Heck, I think I stopped counting the times when I expected "something" (coughcough) to happen…
Griezula chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
They're brothers! This explains many things. Dr. Miles said his brother's middle name was Toulouse and the sign-in sheet for the costume room said "Kyle, Preston T." Ahaha. I feel smart.

The roof scene is going to be awesome, I can see it. Daniel and Sam are so... cute. Hopefully Sam won't do something stupid. Or someone else (Kyle, Katie...), for that matter.

The wait is always worth it with your stories. ALWAYS.
runaway sheet chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
Pretty please update. I wanna know what happens at the rof. Must say though, I read the description and thought 'Yeah, no way this is any good' I was so wrong. Glad I decided to check it out. SOme stories with the awesomest summaries are so... well, let's just say I don't like them too much all the time; but this one, now this one is really good story! Glomps comodin. Good, now get to work slave-update! Mwahahahahahaha.
Max-Ashworth chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
*sighs happily*

Just spent 4.5 hours reading this story.

I love you. Marry me. lol

This story is just so awesome lol. And because I've been reading for so long, it's now 5am and I can't talk worth ** so why even bother? Just know that you've got another faithful reviewer/reader/fangirl type thing. Coolio, yeah? . *goes to pass out*
The Crazy Freak chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
OMFG, I can't believe such a great story exists! D I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! Seriously, it's awesome.

The way you write (describe things and stuff) is amazing. You can imagine everything and everybody from your descriptions so well. I also love the dialogue. D

And, of course, the plot is great! I have to say I hate Kyle. I was, like:"YES! Go Sam!" when he punched him. I wished he'd done more, bwahaha! And I love Sam and especially Daniel! They're so cute (together). _

I really hope Sam doesn't break it off with him.

Please, update soon, cuz this story is amazing. D
Laie chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
Awesome fic!
theapathycrusade chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
LOVE this story SO much, but the sexual tension drives me crazy. I hope Sam doesn't fuck things up - love Daniel :)

Update, asap. I'm dying to keep reading.
Mewenn chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
I don't know what to think of Kyle but Sam is a brat when he decide it. And I so love Markus and Indra rock. She's like the perfect big sister or something.
yabureta tsubasa chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
I feel like a kid at Christmas every time you update this.

Absolutely hilarious. I love it.

AND CUTE. Damn. And now they meet on the roof and make up and make out and ah.

Never a disappointment from you. :)
eldrin chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
I've had a huge grin plastered on my face throughout this chapter. I was so happy to see see an update. _

This was an excellent follow up to the kissing in the last chapter, and the Kyle-punching scene is in particular pricelessly wonderful.

Excellent, excellent. I hope you don't take too long with the next update (though I'll still be around if you do).
loudellipsis chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
I'm not sure if I've reviewed yet, so if I have I'm not stupid, just too lazy to check '

Great story, hope to see more soon! It's refreshing to see well written slash.

Also, Kyle SO had it coming.
AlastrinaMeadow chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
What's going to happen? Update soon!
Curb Crasher chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
Yes. That was a nice kissing scene. And now it's getting angsty! T_T

. . . Or, well, it's not angsty yet. But there's drama! And I'm worried!
kazoua chapter 14 . 8/14/2008