Reviews for Dial Tone
Miss Mysty chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
*reviews the hell out of this story*

I am sitting in my college's computer center with people in the computer cubicles on either side of me, and they think I'm insane now because of all the laughing, groaning and squealing I've been doing. This story is just... I love it! And Dr. Miles is the best teacher ever XD
Lemon Delight chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
I love this story! It's very easy to get into it and you have a wonderful way of conveying your characters. Please please please post another chapter soonish? I want to see what happens on the roof! I shall wither away into a pile of ash and dust in anticipation because of my despair that there is not another chapter. You wouldn't want one of your fans to turn into ash and dust would you? xD
fynnagin chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
brilliant writing and characters - I love Sam so much
Kiri Kitsune chapter 14 . 11/13/2008
Nice. Very nice. I like how you manage to keep them all still in character. Sam hasn't suddenly become all nice and friendly.

I will admit that I got lost in the Sam and Kyle conversation but that could have been because I was reading this so fast.

I also think Miles is becoming one of my favorite characters. _

(Amazing... I'm reviewing this on a NOT Riley-cliffhanger...)
Fantasy101 chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
Loving it!
unheardmelodies chapter 14 . 10/12/2008
i started reading your story yesterday at like, 11pm. THAT WAS A MISTAKE, let me tell you. yes... you wanna know why? because i couldn't STOP. so basically, i kept reading before my eyes started to cross and i could read no more. i think it was around... well, it was LATE. so i left the last chapter for today and well, here i am finishing it and SO unhappy there's no more after this one. but well... hoping you update soon? i mean this story is so awesome, man! it holds the perfect mix of sweetness and seriousness and it reads really smoothly. there's humour, there's drama, there's everything you could wish for! (i.e. SLASH, BABY! mwahahaha). but anyways... what i mean is PLEASE PLEASE give us a new chapter soon! chu:*
orukaz chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
Whew. Finally XD

Heck, I think I stopped counting the times when I expected "something" (coughcough) to happen…
Griezula chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
They're brothers! This explains many things. Dr. Miles said his brother's middle name was Toulouse and the sign-in sheet for the costume room said "Kyle, Preston T." Ahaha. I feel smart.

The roof scene is going to be awesome, I can see it. Daniel and Sam are so... cute. Hopefully Sam won't do something stupid. Or someone else (Kyle, Katie...), for that matter.

The wait is always worth it with your stories. ALWAYS.
runaway sheet chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
Pretty please update. I wanna know what happens at the rof. Must say though, I read the description and thought 'Yeah, no way this is any good' I was so wrong. Glad I decided to check it out. SOme stories with the awesomest summaries are so... well, let's just say I don't like them too much all the time; but this one, now this one is really good story! Glomps comodin. Good, now get to work slave-update! Mwahahahahahaha.
Max-Ashworth chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
*sighs happily*

Just spent 4.5 hours reading this story.

I love you. Marry me. lol

This story is just so awesome lol. And because I've been reading for so long, it's now 5am and I can't talk worth ** so why even bother? Just know that you've got another faithful reviewer/reader/fangirl type thing. Coolio, yeah? ~.~ *goes to pass out*
The Crazy Freak chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
OMFG, I can't believe such a great story exists! D I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! Seriously, it's awesome.

The way you write (describe things and stuff) is amazing. You can imagine everything and everybody from your descriptions so well. I also love the dialogue. D

And, of course, the plot is great! I have to say I hate Kyle. I was, like:"YES! Go Sam!" when he punched him. I wished he'd done more, bwahaha! And I love Sam and especially Daniel! They're so cute (together). _

I really hope Sam doesn't break it off with him.

Please, update soon, cuz this story is amazing. D
Laie chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
Awesome fic!
theapathycrusade chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
LOVE this story SO much, but the sexual tension drives me crazy. I hope Sam doesn't fuck things up - love Daniel :)

Update, asap. I'm dying to keep reading.
Mewenn chapter 14 . 8/24/2008
I don't know what to think of Kyle but Sam is a brat when he decide it. And I so love Markus and Indra rock. She's like the perfect big sister or something.
yabureta tsubasa chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
I feel like a kid at Christmas every time you update this.

Absolutely hilarious. I love it.

AND CUTE. Damn. And now they meet on the roof and make up and make out and ah.

Never a disappointment from you. :)
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »