Reviews for Dial Tone
dontletgo chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Oh man, Sam is like a confused baby bird and Dan is a griffin. Funny fact, I'm friends with a guy with the name Daniel hunt. I couldn't help but giggle through it all XD though I hope you do update, your killing me :( please update
Mcgde chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
You know, I would love you forever if you updated.

Seriously. The whole nine yards.

I'll bring you chocolates. And I'll even include ever season of true blood on DVD.

Just kidding. I hate true blood. Naruto's where it's at.

But anyway. Update please. I'll be checking my email repeatedly every five minutes until you do.

That is, until around a month later when I figure out that you're probably not going to update just because a lonely reviewer like me asked.

Please update. I think I might cry if you never finish this story.
Mcgde chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
This chapter confused the shit out of me, to be honest.

Not one of my favorites. Gave me a headache.
Mcgde chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Hehe poor kiddies.

Can I have this story?
Mcgde chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I actually did call a number like that before. They called me back. I said I liked pickles and hung up. They called back and asked what kind of pickles. I said Dill.

He had a really attractive voice.
Mcgde chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Four years since you updated this.

You're killing me. You know that?
MzGottaLottaMoney chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
This story is so good! I love this story. I know that you're not gonna update soon...well because it's been like years since you've updated...but i really hope that you update it sometime. It was getting so good 2. Well thanks 4 the amazing story btw. :-)
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
I love it this thing had me laughing hysterically please write more!
the old contemptible chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
This is rather good, this is. A quite original idea, fairly good execution, and sort of neo-pulp style that really grows on you.

There are a couple problems with this story, which I will address.

Firstly, the execution. The story can't seem to decide whether it's supposed to be cute or cynical, and the way it switches between the two is extremely jarring.

Secondly, Kyle. You take far too many pains to ensure we hate him, and he ends up coming off as boring and one-dimensional.

Other than those small niggles, a very good story
Anais Goldfish chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
You started this story awhile ago and haven't updated in a long while but I still beseech that you continue it! I have fallen so deeply in love with the characters, I was so engrossed that I read all the way through to the last chapter in one day! If you have lost inspiration or motivation to do this story then I guess what happens happens. I will always love it anyway though! :D
The Fox Prince chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
Wahh, I miss Sammy. I wanted him to get screwed. I wanted romanceeee. It's been years!
hamstergirl237 chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
This story has to be one of the best ones I know. It's funny, genuine, sweet; it has plot, its characters are true and believable and, most importantly, able to be related to. Emphasis on funny, too; so many "one-liners" in other stories are cringe-worthy, but these make me laugh out loud. The setting is realistic, and the references to music, as well as the broad variety of instruments described, is written terrifically and brings to life why concerts exist. Yet the music isn't the focus of the story, it's a surrounding that permeates quite everything, yet does not define everyone around it. Which means I adore it, because although I've been playing piano for ten years and I have no natural aptitude for music, I appreciate the references. Hell, the chapter name, 'dolce, ma non troppo,' made me grin at the way the musical terms come together, and it fits the story so appropriately- not angst-ridden to the point of asphyxiation, and not gaggingly sweet. Dial Tone has the perfect balance, and I completely wish I could write something like this. It's the kind of work that's so wonderful and awesome and amazing that I would love to carry around on me all the time; thank God I know it's in easy access, since everywhere has Internet nowadays. Although if it vanished, it would break my heart.

If Dial Tone was fudge, it'd be fudge with caramel and marshmallow and all the other great yummy things in it. :)

Okay, I think I'm done rambling now.
Buzz Bee chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
Haha! I love the end of this chapter, it's hilariously awkward because now Sam is gonna have to explain that it isn't him ;D Ahem. Sorry. Anyways, love love love the story!
K.L. Sweet chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I noticed this story a month ago in another author's favorites, but for some reason I skipped over it. Then it kept popping up, so finally, I gave in and read it. What I have to say is this: UPDATE QUICKLY OR I SHALL SEND A SWARM OF FLAMING, GLITTERY DRAG QUEENS TO KIDNAP DANIEL!

You have been warned. :D also, happy almost Christmas!
HelloBilby chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
wow, um,. I really love this story. And I'm kind of bummed because the last time you updated was in '08. so, yeah. I'm just going to go sulk for awhile about the very large possibility of this story remaining eternally unfinished.

You're a great writer though. XD
602 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »