Reviews for Dial Tone
Tani Barton chapter 12 . 1/15/2008
I stumbled over this a few days ago, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. Your characters are a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it!
paputsza chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
this story gave me a prejiduce against first chair flute players named Katie. Every school must have one...

Katie's nice though. quiet girl but still very nice. Nothing like Hitler-in-a-Dress.
omfgwhatnow chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
I'm in love with this story! Gah, please continue soon, can't wait to read more. Great job!
Orangeena chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Yay! It's been a while, yeah? I'm glad things are finally coming along for these boys :D And I don't mind long chapters... love 'em, actually. It's kinda sad when you get to the end of a chapter in a really good story, ya know? I just want more and more.. but I guess quick updates are just as good!
Duuude chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
I can't wait for the "scenes" between Daniel and Sam... haha. I still don't get Kyle.. did he used to go out with Daniel and now he's doing him the favour of getting Sam with him? Hm? That's my guess. Kyle and Dr. Miles... I sense something there. It may be nothing but they call him Ev? That's getting pretty close to a teacher. But then he is young and stuff. Anyway. Great New Years present. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Navi chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
Another chapter in Dial Tone! It's like getting a second Christmas! :D Looking forward to the next one.
FrankieG chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
love love love your story!finished reading it in like,an hour!please please please update soon,hope i dont sound too pushy though,just cant wait!kyle sounds hot,but my fav is daniel of course,n sam's juz adorable!i registered an acount here juz so i can post a review,coz i love it so much!happy new year!)
Anz Pineapple chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
I love this story. A lot of slash stories jump right into the m/m action with little to no explanation (e.g., 2 guys meet for the first time and randomly start making out). Your story moves at a much more realistic pace- it makes SENSE! Good job :-)
Athnyha chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Please please do update! There's nothing I would like more than to know the outcome of this story (or atlease more of it). And I love you long chapters, they're fun to read! :) Thanks _
firedraygon97 chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
I love Kyle and Miles. Everett Florence. *snorts* Great work with this chapter. The way you describe Daniel's voice flowing around Sam at the end is just awesome. I'm really enjoying this story. Please do write more soon!

fd97
Kian chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
Nice... I'm glad I decided to read your story. The pace is just right, not too fast. But... isn't Sam so frustrating? I almost clawed my eyes out. Luckily, Daniel is such a dear to be so patient and saint-like.. heheheh speaking of which... he must have a nasty/kinky outlet in order to be that nice.
mia5081 chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
Ooh, don't ask me why, but Dr. Miles sounds wicked sexy lol. As for Daniel...I really liked him in this chapter with Sam, especially at the end :D

Update soon!

Mia
Annwyl chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
Hahah. Yes. Omg. I was so excited when I recieved this email, you have no idea. And I feel kinda lame for not reviewing earlier, but I just didn't have the time to sit down and read it properly. So. Um. Happy Holidays to you, and thank you, thanks so much for posting another chapter. I seriously thought this little bit of a story sorta died. But I'm glad I was wrong. I really liked the ending, so very cute and romantic. Cheesy as hell. But you know we all love cheesey stuff, else we wouldn't be reading.

Cheers.

Looking forward to more, soon.

:D
Chasmodai Blue chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
You finally updated! I was worried you had like, joined peace corps and gone to Kyrgyzstan.

Where they play soccer with goats to tenderize them.

But you didn't! And you updated! And you updated well. Personally, I don't mind long chapters Anything goes. Keep up the shmazing, goat-less work.
Lee Jung chapter 12 . 12/28/2007