Reviews for Dial Tone
boneeevair chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
i'm aware you haven't uploaded in a while, but i fucking love this story. especially daniel and sam. the interaction between them is so genuine, but really funny :)
Screamless Honey chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Still absolutely love your story even though it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years...I hope you find inspiration sometime soon because I really fabrication wait to read some more XP

Screamless
Inky chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Oh my.. I must be the unlucky-est reader on this planet. I find this wonderful, smashing, kick-ass story and I reach to this chapter to find a cliffie and then *GASP* THE LAST ONE? that could not have been the last one! Oh please heaven have mercy on my poor soul- but, NO.. no matter how many times I reload the story no more chapters showed up. And it has been years! You, writer dearest, do not know my agony, or else you would have continued.

lol.. okey enough with the drama but seriously you should not abandon this! It was flowing beautifully and if you aren't sure about how to continue it, give it a shot even if you don't put it up here. Just put my little heart to rest knowing that one of the best stories on fp has not really ended in The Milk Crate of incomplete thingies. It would be such a shame.

Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out already, you are an awesome writer. You'll be going ahead and far, I'm sure, and I'd be cheering all the way.

XOXO
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
"Every time I get a review, even if I'm in the middle of something else, I get this insane urge to write for you."

this is a review.

update please I might die if you don't

do you want me to die :(
Nameless Shana chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
aww they kiss. From a phone call to a kiss. they came just a long way.
Nameless Shana chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
I can imagine him switching over to drums. Daniel still seems like a mystery to me.
Nameless Shana chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I had my phone ring during a middle of class once. It was my mom calling.

I actually find their 'meeting' interesting. Sam seems he doesn't care but he continues to talk to Dan.
crimsonsnow chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
Well, even though you haven't updated since 2008, which is 3 years ago, and this is probably dropped or something, I hope you'll update soon! Really great writing!
Zombieee chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
Dang, I remember starting to read this around the time chapter 13 was updated, and I just reread the whole thing again today. It's been two years since you've last updated, so I guess it might be too optimistic of me to hope that you will. ;-; you're killing me.
That Fabulous Chic chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
Awesome 3
Tenno995 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
My cork grease smells minty D

That is all
Jen chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
WOW. Well, I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I have fallen head over heels for this story. Rest assured I'll be checking for updates even though chances seem slim, but hey, a girl can hope ;]

You're characters are witty, charming, occasionally uncouth and real all at once. It's more than a little refreshing, and I never thought I'd be captivated by the setting of a band camp, of all things, so gold kudos for you. Hope to see more in the not so distant future.

Happy writing!

Jen
Brittany chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
AHAHHAHAHA MILES I really hope you update soon. This story is really good and I love the characters. Great work!
Igellkott chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
A damned awesome story. Haha, was enjoyable to read.
InvalidError chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Continue! Continue! Continue! Hurry! This is just too good. Oh Miles. That last sentence is just hilarious! xD Please hurry! I just love this POV, he's so funny!
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »