Reviews for Dial Tone
TheErrant chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
Aaaaaaargh, I've been reading this all day instead of working and absolutely loved it, got to the end of this chapter and discover it's the last YOU SLAY ME! Anyway, even if your muse has been decapitated on this one, I just wanted to thank you for it and say that I enjoyed it hugely :)
Marcia chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
I don't usually review, but this story is so amazing and I just want to continue reading and you did say this would make you update earlier!

Your humor is amazing and your characters, especially Daniel, are to die for. Please keep up the good work, I can't wait to read what's next :)
Fumiki chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
Here, I review. NOW PLEASE UPDATE!

The last line kinda threw me off. lol.

I LOVE DANIEL! He's so sweet :P Damn you Sam, just accept it that you like him too ;P
juliette chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
oh my is the most amazing thing i have read so far!so please carry on and try your best to finish this awesome story! XD
boneeevair chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
FUCK I LOVE DANIEL. he's so adorable, ohhh my god. and even sam, when he's dropped his smart-ass demeanor :)
boneeevair chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
i'm aware you haven't uploaded in a while, but i fucking love this story. especially daniel and sam. the interaction between them is so genuine, but really funny :)
Screamless Honey chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Still absolutely love your story even though it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years...I hope you find inspiration sometime soon because I really fabrication wait to read some more XP

Inky chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Oh my.. I must be the unlucky-est reader on this planet. I find this wonderful, smashing, kick-ass story and I reach to this chapter to find a cliffie and then *GASP* THE LAST ONE? that could not have been the last one! Oh please heaven have mercy on my poor soul- but, NO.. no matter how many times I reload the story no more chapters showed up. And it has been years! You, writer dearest, do not know my agony, or else you would have continued.

lol.. okey enough with the drama but seriously you should not abandon this! It was flowing beautifully and if you aren't sure about how to continue it, give it a shot even if you don't put it up here. Just put my little heart to rest knowing that one of the best stories on fp has not really ended in The Milk Crate of incomplete thingies. It would be such a shame.

Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out already, you are an awesome writer. You'll be going ahead and far, I'm sure, and I'd be cheering all the way.

Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
"Every time I get a review, even if I'm in the middle of something else, I get this insane urge to write for you."

this is a review.

update please I might die if you don't

do you want me to die :(
Nameless Shana chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
aww they kiss. From a phone call to a kiss. they came just a long way.
Nameless Shana chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
I can imagine him switching over to drums. Daniel still seems like a mystery to me.
Nameless Shana chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I had my phone ring during a middle of class once. It was my mom calling.

I actually find their 'meeting' interesting. Sam seems he doesn't care but he continues to talk to Dan.
crimsonsnow chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
Well, even though you haven't updated since 2008, which is 3 years ago, and this is probably dropped or something, I hope you'll update soon! Really great writing!
Zombieee chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
Dang, I remember starting to read this around the time chapter 13 was updated, and I just reread the whole thing again today. It's been two years since you've last updated, so I guess it might be too optimistic of me to hope that you will. ;-; you're killing me.
That Fabulous Chic chapter 15 . 10/17/2010