Reviews for Dial Tone
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
Wow, I love them. Sam and Daniel, I mean. They're so, so, so amazing. And I really love Kyle, but I love him separately from Sam and Daniel. Sam and Daniel get hearts. Kyle gets... I don't know... a medal or something. Love him. Love them all. Anyway. Yes. You haven't updated this in like, a thousand years, but you better update it sometime, because I'll die without more. I love them, love them, love them. You'd better post more, or I'll PM you relentlessly until you do. You've had an awfully long time to write more, so, I mean, really. Seriously. I shouldn't have to be telling you this. You should just write more. Because frankly, it's awesome. And awesomeness deserves to be completed. So. Complete it. Por favor? Si vous plea? Please in like a thousand more languages?
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
I cannot even tell you how awesome this is. They're just sp sweet and so adorable and I love them with many valentines plastered upon their foreheads. I will give this link to my friends and we will fangirl spaz about them like we did when we read A Separate Peace. No joke. But your boys are way gayer than Gene and Finny, to be honest. So they're better. Hmph. Love it :)
shadylight chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
OMG Why is this so GOOD? Seriously, I just couldn't stop reading this. Sam is so adorable and Daniel is YUM XD

Please post more soon! :D
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
Rawr this is so great. Kyle amuses me. Daniel's simply adorable. As for Sam... well... he's an asshole, but he's so cute, and I guess he's just kind of irresistable in that he's-stupid-but-so-awesome-you-have-to-love-him kind of way. I like it a lot :)
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Yum. Elevators and six packs and band boys. That sums it, yes? Love it all so far! Shall continue with my reading of your aweomeness.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
POOR DANIEL. That poor baby. ReJECTion. Sad. And Sam's stupid, he's just like, yes I want you to go away. BUT HE DOESN'T. Not REALLY deep down, he doesn't. And he doesn't even know it, but he totally misses him already. I caught that. I loved it. Anyway. Well. I'm going to keep reading now.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
This is so cute!

I'm just making a quick little how-ya-doing sort of review, because I figure you'd probably appreciate it if random idiots didn't pop on at the last chapter going "ZOMG I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING AND IT FUDGIN AWETHOME" and stuff. So, yeah. It's good, so far. So I'm going to keep reading. Yay. Alrighty then. Toodles for nowz.
Adelina chapter 15 . 3/6/2009
hey i love you story please please please say your going to write more! i love how its both smart and funny.
StoryPictures chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
You really must finish this I've read all 15 chapters and I NEED to know what happens in the end. Especially now that Miles thinks Sam is talking about him, lol. Please. Finish! Update! Please!
Gabriel Schwrbrg chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
ohkay! I absolutly love your fic because I myself am a geeky band kid with quirks. It also helps that I have, at some point, had odd pircings, and blue hair as well (thus earning the ridicule and nickname "the fricking murmaid").

ALSO, I love your main charicters, and I play trumpet, and, uh... Is there somthing wrong with our lot? -gives you my biggest grin ever and pats you on the back-

EITHER WAY i love this and i'm going to quit ranting and go read the rest of it!
Satan's Angelic Mistress chapter 12 . 2/15/2009
...Piano IS percussion. Hence, absolutely nothing wrong with a percussionist playing piano.
Kikito chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
Oh, what a dastardly evil place to leave us readers hanging on! I'd say it's even eviler than the one where Riley catches the musically loving duo in the basement.

I should probably have been in bed a few hours ago (guess what kept me up? ;) Your writing is ADDICTIVE, and not to mention all the adorableness between Sam and Daniel, e), so do forgive any - ramblings.

I ADORE the fact that despite after so many chapters they're still two very awkward boys who can't even look each other in the eyes when their shirts come off (or so I imagine). As much as I enjoy the hot and naughty, I cannot describe the level of GLEE my cackles has had throughout these chapters - most notably when Daniel showed up in Sam's class (who would've thunk it!) and when Kyle interrupted the mightily fine moment between the two. Among others. The flow of your writing just sucked me in almost from the first paragraph (I'm ashamed to admit I almost passed on this story because it didn't sound like my kind of thing; oh, the foolishness of the oblivious), and despite all the dumb jokes popping up in my head because it is BAND CAMP ("So this one time, in band camp..."), but ye gods you make it work so well. So, so well. I would spew a paragraph of purple prose at you just how much I like your style of writing and control of the story, but suffice to say it is good indeed. (Offerings of various unborn children goes here, obviously.)

There IS criticism, however. ...not that it is a very serious one, but nevertheless. Sometimes it seems like there's a word missing from a sentence that really should be there? It can make it teeny tad awkward to read sometimes, but it's far, far from enough to kill any joybuzz this story provides. I'd love to be more constructive, but that is the only flaw I can find in this story no matter how much I think about it (apart from the "NO I just ran out of chapters to read T-T" bit).

Keep on writing, and rocking. Heavens knows you made my day entirely with this brilliant piece of fiction.
kepteinen chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
W

T

F

OH LOL

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. UPDATE, BITCH.
Point Zero chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Hiya. ]

That was. Nice. And. Awfully frustrating. Like, when Daniel totally walked off, I thought he was just gonna leave Sam there I almost had an aneurism, but I'm happy cause he came back and they made out lots and came to some kind of understanding...maybe, and-and-and...yeah. ]

God chapter. _
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
I've been seriously trying to resist reading this because it'snot finished... but I caved.

And I hate myself for caving, because it's still not finished, and it's AMAZING. IT'S SO AWESOME.

I am UTTERLY IN LOVE with this story. I love the characters, the plot, the setting, the EVERYTHING. IT'S SO AMAZING THAT I MAY JUST HAVE A BREAKDOWN.

Oh my god.