Reviews for Dial Tone
OdairBear chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
I don't know what it is about this story that I love so much but I have become obsessed with it!

It has a really good plot. It pulled me in and got me interested and now I can't stop reading!

I love Sam and his Punkish attitude even if his denial is kind of annoying. I loved him to death from chapter one!

And Daniel is uber cool! He just seems really sweet!

Their different personalities make them a really cute couple. n.n

Aw no! Cliffy!

Pretty Please Update soon!

I'll cry if I don't find out what happens next!
Patricia chapter 15 . 3/13/2009
HOLY CRAP! Is there more? Please say there's more...!

I think I kinda of fell in love with this, roundabout the time Sam met Daniel in person...

There are many select phrases that I practically want to have babies with, I'll catch them on the second read and put 'em up cause whoa with the awesome dream-scapes!
PermanentRain chapter 15 . 3/11/2009
wow, absolutely amazing so far! but its been so long since you've updated :(

when's chapter 16 gonna be up? i need to know what happens next between Dr. miles and sam! XP
Krevet chapter 15 . 3/11/2009
The last part with Miles and Sam was incredibly hilarious. xD Poor Sam.

Update soon, please!
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
I really hope that's true, the part about getting the insane urge to write every time you get a reivew... because I seriously can't wait for more. I mean it. I can't stand the suspense, and another chapter would make me oh-so-very happy, really. It is awesome. And I want MORE.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
Wow, I love them. Sam and Daniel, I mean. They're so, so, so amazing. And I really love Kyle, but I love him separately from Sam and Daniel. Sam and Daniel get hearts. Kyle gets... I don't know... a medal or something. Love him. Love them all. Anyway. Yes. You haven't updated this in like, a thousand years, but you better update it sometime, because I'll die without more. I love them, love them, love them. You'd better post more, or I'll PM you relentlessly until you do. You've had an awfully long time to write more, so, I mean, really. Seriously. I shouldn't have to be telling you this. You should just write more. Because frankly, it's awesome. And awesomeness deserves to be completed. So. Complete it. Por favor? Si vous plea? Please in like a thousand more languages?
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
I cannot even tell you how awesome this is. They're just sp sweet and so adorable and I love them with many valentines plastered upon their foreheads. I will give this link to my friends and we will fangirl spaz about them like we did when we read A Separate Peace. No joke. But your boys are way gayer than Gene and Finny, to be honest. So they're better. Hmph. Love it :)
shadylight chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
OMG Why is this so GOOD? Seriously, I just couldn't stop reading this. Sam is so adorable and Daniel is YUM XD

Please post more soon! :D
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
Rawr this is so great. Kyle amuses me. Daniel's simply adorable. As for Sam... well... he's an asshole, but he's so cute, and I guess he's just kind of irresistable in that he's-stupid-but-so-awesome-you-have-to-love-him kind of way. I like it a lot :)
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Yum. Elevators and six packs and band boys. That sums it, yes? Love it all so far! Shall continue with my reading of your aweomeness.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
POOR DANIEL. That poor baby. ReJECTion. Sad. And Sam's stupid, he's just like, yes I want you to go away. BUT HE DOESN'T. Not REALLY deep down, he doesn't. And he doesn't even know it, but he totally misses him already. I caught that. I loved it. Anyway. Well. I'm going to keep reading now.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
This is so cute!

I'm just making a quick little how-ya-doing sort of review, because I figure you'd probably appreciate it if random idiots didn't pop on at the last chapter going "ZOMG I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING AND IT FUDGIN AWETHOME" and stuff. So, yeah. It's good, so far. So I'm going to keep reading. Yay. Alrighty then. Toodles for nowz.
Adelina chapter 15 . 3/6/2009
hey i love you story please please please say your going to write more! i love how its both smart and funny.
StoryPictures chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
You really must finish this I've read all 15 chapters and I NEED to know what happens in the end. Especially now that Miles thinks Sam is talking about him, lol. Please. Finish! Update! Please!
Gabriel Schwrbrg chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
ohkay! I absolutly love your fic because I myself am a geeky band kid with quirks. It also helps that I have, at some point, had odd pircings, and blue hair as well (thus earning the ridicule and nickname "the fricking murmaid").

ALSO, I love your main charicters, and I play trumpet, and, uh... Is there somthing wrong with our lot? -gives you my biggest grin ever and pats you on the back-

EITHER WAY i love this and i'm going to quit ranting and go read the rest of it!
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »