Reviews for e r o s i v e
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
"kissed with anthrax"

Awesome line.
Indie Tangles chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
the english language fails me.

These are so simple, but the imagery is wonderful.
persephone in waiting chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
I love this. As I've probably said, I love all of your work. I like the way you described so much with so few words in this haiku. My favorite part is "trembling/vacancy in eyes." Love it. Keep writing.
GypsyMothra chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Nice little collection. Short, yet they work nicely. I especially like the last one.
B. M. Reed chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
Jeez...this is really beautiful. I don't normally like haiku but this is just really wonderful. You are an amazing poet, and you're going into my favs.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Powerful condensed imagery, I like that.
the duck in the rain chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
They're all so beautifully written. I love your style, your writing is just...breathtaking. But this last one...just made me smile. My heart jumped. I loved it.

Amazing work as usual,Taylor
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
this entire set is a descent into murder and this chapter give that away. before checking my vocab, i "saw" this woman lining the 2 cups with poison, calmly soothed, but nervously high, by making "the last tea for two!" the last chapter sums it up - no contest. i see her smiling from the romantic enticing scent... and ridiculously wanting a reply. :O
pneumothorax chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
More asbract this one. I like #1 and #2 most I think. Precious.
evm chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
I love how you've written in haiku something so much the opposite of traditional verse. I think I like the first and last haikus the best. Briliant.

(Yes, and sorry if my reviews never say anything useful, but I seem loose all of my words after reading your poetry.)
myno chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
brilliant...
do not resuscitate chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
the last one is definitely my favorite. these are all very well-written. i have trouble writing haiku, so i always appreciate good ones when i read them :).
simpleplan13 chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
awesome
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
not as powerful as the others, but wlel done
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
creepy & well written.. i love this collection
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »