Reviews for Limits of Redemption
foxdance chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Finally, someone dabbling with angel mythos who has done actual research! The Zoroastrian and Greek influences are very apparent. Very few people even know who Lilith and her feminist role, as well as that the two rivers of Hades

I'm enjoying this underworld setting that you've created, although I find it a tad too conventional. All those caves... I'd expected something less commercial from someone who portrayed Lucifer in blue jeans.

As for the rest, it's all woven very well, and even the Greek-named swords do not seem out of place in this Judeo-Christian/Zoroastrian plot. I especially love how you fleshed out Lilith's character, made her more than a demon prop. :)
foxdance chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I'm not a fan of first-person narratives, but it works for your story. Redemption's personality prevents the story from dwelling too long on angst-ridden scenarios. I also love the way all the secondary characters had been given distinct characteristics, made them seem more real. It's always amusing to see divine entities marred with mortal flaws.

By the way, I love the lengthy chapters just because I do it too. *thumbs up*
pen112 chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Interesting, you've made all your stories connect. I like that. Keep going, you're doing very well.
pen112 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Interesting to see that you're starting off the story much earlier here. I don't quite agree with your Dogma, but hey: it's your , much better editing and tighter writing. Good job so far.
FurballofEvilness chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
*wide amazed eyes* Oh my god. Someone else who writes about dark angels.

My god! This story rocks!

I love the personality in the writing, it helps us connect to Redemption and her way of thought. I like the unique system of jobs and stuff, totally awesome.

But I love the fact that you enclude the actual dirty-work of an angel and don't try to make it all pretty and sparkly.

S'so cool how you even have the fallen bit. I must say that a story about a "fallen angel" is overdone, but you didn't focus on the whole amnesia thing that so many others have.

*gives two sprites, eight sugar cookies, three muffins, and a pack of gum* *salutes*