Reviews for The Vampiress
PoisonedEssence chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
WOW! i love your work, i can't believe you came up with all the poems and this one i really love! i was sitting in class at skool and i went to the site and cheaked out your poetry, it is really good! keep it up! i want to read more and more! i am into all the vampire, gothic, greek and death kind of stuff so i really liked this one
Lovejoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I've often used artwork to inspire poetry, and although I haven't used this particular artist I am familiar with her work and this particular piece of artwork. Amazing words! I don't think I would've done better! I may have included the moon and her long silver hair but only because I'm infatuated with those things! As it is, I love this poem! You're truly talented! Great stuff!

I know you've read and commented on my 'Nocturnity' poem, but perhaps you can read part 1 of the series 'Fatal Kiss' and let me know what you think? Thanks!
RavenFireAngel chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I have always had a fascination with vampires, so the title caught my eye. I enjoyed the poem and would love to see the actual artwork! Great job!
vampiric-shapeshiftress chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hmm. I agree with your view on Vampiresses...
M. A. Stage chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I think you should respace it, the shiftenter thing, so they arent so drawn down. Otherwise, I like the way you have it formatted.

As long as I get my credit, go right ahead. _
EvylheizeKhoholic chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I Love this! thanks for the review!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Very sexy and seductive. Leaves me in a sort of trance. Though you don't have direct imagery, it does envoke sultry visions. Nicely done!