Reviews for c a m e r a
Chelsea Grin chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
awesome piece! loved it:)
the rational hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Whoa. That's kinda...scary. BUT VERY DEEP.

I loved it. :D
Equida chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I read this story because Girl on Hire, the story I've been stalking, seems to be on permanent hiatus, and I was struck by how different the two stories were. I have to commend you on how eerie and emotional this piece is, and apologize for never reviewing your other story, and express how much admiration I have for you.
Fairytale x chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is amazing. I'm sorry, I'm not really good at reviews so all I'm saying is that it made me cry and I'm putting it on my favourites. (:
frigoetmoi chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
its one of those stories where it leaves you silent after reading. you dig ? Its good. keep up the good work. :) but you know, the ending could have been better
RomanticForestPrincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
o...m...f...g...

that had to be one of the most beautifully written and most disturbing things i've ever read in my entire life. it had so much disturbance, vagueness, descriptiveness, and a whole lot of other things. it had the perfect amount of description to capture and picture everything perfectly...just like a photograph. and yet it had a sense of vagueness to it that made it thrilling and suspense-like giving it almost a horror outlook. yet it had a sort of way u wrote it that made it beautiful all the same.

needless to say i'm completely appalled by the amazingness of this oneshot. to say u did amazing is an understatement. it was so much better than that and more. well done.

Romi
Pyrgus chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
wow... this is so deep. Very interesting. I have to say I love this. i'm not even sure why, but... its good.

muchlove!

Pyrgus!
Disenchanted Tragedy chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This is a very disturbing story, just as you had said it would be. So, is it really wrong for me to have enjoyed it as much as I did? With it's mention of pictures of corpses, of positively scary concepts, how could I love it as much as I do?

I guess, maybe it just shows, in a small way, how messed up the world is. How we focus more on tragic news, focus on the horrid images than on the positive things. Whether or not this was, even in a small way, your intention, let me say you captured it incredibly beautifully. Like a photograph.

Disenchanted Tragedy
Spencer Liu chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Such a beautiful story..i waz getting the creeps when u were talkin about the cadavers and all the messed up pictures. dang... so good. so so good.

ending should've been better though, i think you understand why D. it just didnt fit with the previous mood and stuff no real theme... /

well yeah. stay up keep writing! keep me posted on your short stories too i wanna keep reading!
Abryn Mist chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow...I really like this one. The imagery is excellent ma chere!R&R mine!

infinite x's and o's
A.R.B chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is simply a wonderfully written piece, I love how you use color details in contrast to her disability. Really just great work.