Reviews for Legend
Madness-Soldier chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Reminds me alot of Ryudo from Grandia 2, but all in all nice job man! When you get the chance, check out my story Guilty Act, I believe you'll like it. Anyways nice job on the first chapter.
Number Zero chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
It's good, your story's good man!
hell wind sage chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
good chapter man! I hope you will please go read and review Chapter 3 of Path of Choas.
hell wind sage chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Dude nice! I just wanted to tell you if you still want to read path of chaos I will be posting Chapter 3 soon. If you get the time please go and drop a review for Chapter 2. Thanks

hellsage
sasuke-kun chapter 26 . 5/7/2006
That
Darket chapter 26 . 5/7/2006
Man, that ending was great! Kind of sad, but how it ended there just felt like the perfect ending. A tip, don't make a sequel. That ending was good enough there because there felt like there was so much energy, and I think a sequel would really kill it. The dying line at the end just took it off to imagination. THis was an excellent story.

But it's your choice, anyways, I love this story too much. Excellent job!

I ope your next story ranges into something much more now that you have this.

Peace man!

Darket
hell wind sage chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Nice very nice. I like it. I just posted a new Chapter. Review if you get the time.
aka Providence chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Good chapter, I'm adding the story to my , whenever you get the chance, read my story Angel's Halo: Devil's Rising and leave a review ther; I'll review back!See ya!
aka Providence chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Short but nice anyway. (continues reading the next chapters.)
aka Providence chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Interesting overall, to the next chapter!
Oni Starwind chapter 25 . 4/21/2006
Wow what a chapter i see u took the quick way of ending this. Just go back and change it somtine later in life.
Darket chapter 25 . 4/21/2006
Finally, I was wondering when this would update. So the next chapter is the end? That's too bad... Anyways, I await the conclusion to this. This was a good chapter, and a good story...

Peace
Darket chapter 24 . 4/7/2006
She's the what? Come on, when are you going to update? I'm waiting, this is good! I can't believe I caught up though. THese chapters are quick reading, but I am usually on the net at ten minutes some times. Keep writing.

Peace
Darket chapter 18 . 4/7/2006
YES! Good chapter. I'm almost done too! YAY!
Darket chapter 17 . 4/7/2006