Reviews for Legend
Heaps of Solo and Oh Yeahs chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hm... It's different. I like it. There are some spelling things and grammer issues, but that's correctable. It's pretty good so far. Oh. And thanks for the review.
wade chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Ok it was good, until the last lines. That was corny. "It burns me up" Now swich back to the scotish dude wit the rocket launcher.
wade chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
This chapter was pointless, but funny, and where in the hell is spike, and the rocket launcher dude.
sasuke-kun chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
How in the hell can u blow up the moon a missles. Man this anit dbz! It would only put a crator in the moon. And even so without the moon earth would be flooded! So everyone would die!
Suki chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
lol! Motoko kicks so much ass! Rock on hard! lol! awesome! Its so great! I guess I like her because she reminds me of me! lol! its so awesome! KEEP WRITING! KEEP WRITING!
Suki chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
Awesome! I'm really likeing this story! Its reminds me of alot of things, but at the same time it is completly origional! Awesome! I'll keep reading if you keep writing! *thumbs up*
MercuryMoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*reviews instead of clicking on another random story*

:P yeah. i read your profile. XD

lol loved the main character by the time he spoke his first dialogue. He has a dry sense of humor.

Main thing to watch out for: tense and a couple of times spelling. It gets confusing if you switch back and forth between present and past.

w00t for re-vamped stories! XD
Monigga chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
This is the SHIT! Man ADD MORE SHIT SOON! U KNOW whaT I WANT SO GIVE IT TO MOMMA! HA HAH AHA H FUCK ME UH! GIVE IT TO ME SPIKE! UH! Ah that felt good
wade chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
UHI Guess it's ok. Did you see jerells movie, it's hillaours.
Phoenix of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
(I'll read it soon, I'm ading you to my faves. I though I had you on that list!)
Suki S chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
IS THIS MODELED AFTER DRAGOON? I love that game so much it rocks so hard!
Suki S chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
oi! a madchen, wow I'm speaking german now! lol sweet! i like it i like it.
Suki S chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Wow, he is pretty bas ass! lol good story! i like the whole thrill to it.
Suki S chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Sweet! it is a very intresting story! *thumbs up* very very intresting, I'm going to read on!
Jet-sama chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Hey, you took my suggestion! It's still cool, but i think i should warn you, it's headed off in that God-awful direction of making a anime seem like an RPG. If you can avoid that, and still focus a little more on length, this should get my reccomendation. Check ya later!

SASUKE