Reviews for Gypsy Boy
Anon et Nymous chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
- tear drops- LOOOOOVE! lol
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
The ending is perfect. It's sad and really heartfelt but the ending is amazing. I loved it all. Morgan is an amazing character and even though the story was a bit short for me, it was really good. Congrats and everything :]
another-happy-ending chapter 20 . 10/7/2006
That was beautiful.

I nearly cried. Gawd!

That was so heart-warming!

I need to check out if you have written any other stories, because if they are as good as this one...

I am adding this story to my fave stories list, and also, you are now one of my fave authors!

Keep writing!

-luff carms
Addictive-Crayon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aww, so sweet. I love this story.
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 20 . 7/11/2006
Beautifully written love story! Loved it, loved it!
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 20 . 6/19/2006
That was so... astounding! It was so beautiful, well-written and I was even utterly shocked when Morgan died (that's how much I pay attention to summaries .;).

The ending was purely sublime though. I don't think you could've made it any better. It just completely drowned me in bittersweet sadness, but was peaceful at the same time. It was perfectly written.
NOTPOSTING chapter 20 . 3/29/2006
loved it...although I prefer happier endings...however, you did warn me that there was a character death. So, I can't complain...*does so anyways* :) Great job writing this one!
Garrett Bringer chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This looks fun. Nice flow. If I could suggest something though. I got confused a bit because I wasn't sure who was descibing who. It may have been my own fault, but don't be afraid to detail. Detail is fun and makes the characters oh so much more sexy. That and it keeps away people who won't appreciate the work in the end. I know you're just about done with this, I just thought I could help, ya know?
SilverBlood666 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I loved this story!
krystalmyst chapter 20 . 12/8/2005
OMG! This story was awesome! you should make it into a book! I'd buy it! It was really well written and I cried when Morgan died, although the ending didn't make me feel so bad... they were so cute... but this story was great! 5 stars! continue writing like you do!
HiryuuGekijou chapter 20 . 12/6/2005
Mm-mm-bu-bu-wh-why? *sobs* Why does everyone always kill one and the other must live in agony for the rest of their pitiful lives? Why? *sobs*

This was really a wonderful story. It was beautiful and heart felt and I just love it. *weeps* But... *sobs* Why? Oh no...
Maris. S chapter 20 . 10/10/2005
*bawling* WAI~ ~O~ OMGravitation. The story's endong was so unbelievably sad! I know that you had mentioned character death, but still! (My comp at home totaly died so that's why it's taken me so long to review you story. I appologize!) I still love it tho
Deadly Beautiful chapter 20 . 10/7/2005
Wow...I didn't want that story to end! So sad and heartfelt!
Silent Raindrops Fell chapter 20 . 9/25/2005
Beautiful. A stunning piece of fiction. I loved it.
Collar de Espinas chapter 20 . 8/18/2005
Oh, Morgan! It's so sad that he died...but at least they're together at the end...

I loved the story- great work!
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »