Reviews for Fairy Tale Love
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I think society is taking words and twisting them. Seriously. Take the word smart for instance. What is smart nowadays? How do you know if someone is smart? It's never measured by quantity, but should be measured by quality. You can't say someone is smart until you find someone to compare that smart to. Same with love. Society (aka Disney...as much as I love it) has placed stereotypes on love and created fairy tales. People get disillusioned by these tales of a wonderful life, and seem to think that their lives are no good. It's not true. It is inhumanly possible to lead the perfect life. Everything has flaws.

Enough of my rant. Back to your writing. Very good message told through the words. There is much truth told. Very good job! Keep up the great work!
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wishful thinking huh? Well I can relate to this too. The bestk ind of love always seems to happen to other people.P...Thnx very much for sharing this.
sialgunavez chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Love bites. This is a poem I could write for myself (that is, if I had the inspiration) so thanks for writing it lol. We all look for that fairy tale love. ONly the lucky ones find it but oh well, love stinks anyway. Good poem (see you made me talk to myself and think aloud)